Respiratory Therapist Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Enthusiastic and vigilant healthcare professional offering diverse experience in adult critical care, neonates/pediatrics, and pulmonary function testing, combined with profound skills and knowledge in blood gas analysis, Phlebotomy, and EKG. Background includes several clinical rotations in Mount Sinai, Queens; Bronx Lebanon; Albert Einstein; Jamaica Hospital; and Lennox Hill. Possess in-depth patient care services skills and knowledge within similar types of situation that provides challenging opportunities to cultivate abilities and personality. Highly dedicated to capture opportunities that would enable offering unmatched service to patients/clients in need of medical assistance. Exemplified solid communication, organizational, and listening qualities crucial in completing assigned tasks; maintain composure during critical situations.
- Care Plan Administration
- Adult Mechanical Ventilation
- Patient Needs Assessment
- Health Record Management
- Regulatory Compliance
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
- Performed adult mechanical ventilation; monitor set up and discontinuation of patient receiving mechanical ventilation.
- Conducted patient assessment and administration of endotracheal and tracheotomy tube.
- Analyzed various diagnostic studies, including bedside spirometry, blood gas analysis, hemodynamic monitoring, capnograpy, and EKG interpretation.
- Took charge in documenting vital signs, patient’s progress, and sudden change in condition, medication or treatment.
- Held responsible for maintaining patient’s charts, delivering food trays, assisting immobile patient, and providing supplies and equipment needed by the patient.
- Planned and executed tactical goals and treatment plans for each patient based on communicative and emotional status.
- Printed reports and paperwork to be delivered to the manager to keep them abreast of various occurrences.
Patient Care Associate: 2015–2018
Abc Medical Center ▪ Bronx, NY
Administrative Assistant: 1999–2011
United Nations ▪ Manhattan, NY
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Associate of Applied Science in Respiratory Therapy: 2018
Cde College, New York, NY
Certified Patient Care Associate: 2015
Big Apple Training, Bronx, NY
Certificate in Medical Claims and Billing: 2012
U.S. Career Institute, Fort Collins, CO
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certified