Sales Consultant Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Highly talented professional, offering progressive experience in software programming and design complemented with strong educational foundation. Proven competencies in implementing effective strategies to optimize business processes, elevate efficiency, and improve quality. Excel at delivering products and services within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost. Well-versed in leading cross-functional teams to provide innovative solutions and ensure total customer satisfaction. Enthusiastic, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts. Able to multitask in fiercely competitive, fast-paced environment.
- Project Management and Operations
- Continuous Performance and Process Improvement
- Leadership, Training, and Team Building
- Technical Support and Troubleshooting
- Budget Control and Time Management
- Conflict Resolution and Decision Making
- Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Analytical with Strong Organizational Skills
- Time Management and Prioritization
- Outstanding Customer Service and Relations
BACHELOR SCIENCE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, CONCENTRATION IN SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
UVW University: Anticipated Completion by March 2020
Coursework: Java Programming I and II, SQL for Business, Statistics, Network and Telecommunications, Databases, Web Design I and II, Net I and II, Project Planning and Implementation, Business Systems Development, Technical Writing, Management Information Systems, Programming with Algorithms and Logics, Software Architecture, Software Engineering, Operating Systems, Application Implementation.
ASSOCIATE’S DEGREE IN GENERAL STUDIES IN SCIENCE
WXY College, Loudon, VA: Dec 2017
RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT, VERIZON WIRELESS,City, State | 2017-PRESENT
Alleviate colleagues and senior management diverse computer/technical needs. Render high level of assistance in organizing Friday morning meetings and different trainings within the store. Employ Wireless Account Analysis and consultative approach to assist customers in finding solutions and addressing their diverse needs. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Verizon Wireless products and services by analyzing the latest market trends and applying exemplary skills and knowledge.
- Ranked in the top 5 overall performance within the territory and in top quarter of the eastern zone
- Stay current with company and industry advancements and vigorously attended all required training classes
- Served as an integral contributor in coordinating the shadow training program and facilitating new hire training class
INSURANCE AGENT (SELF-EMPLOYED), City, State | 2017
Performed one-on-one financial assessments and offered the competitive advantage of a full range of products and services to clients. Built and cultivated quality relationships with clients by addressing their needs and providing specific solution recommendations.
- Customized comprehensive financial plans to meet client goals and objectives with focus on life insurance.
- Aggressively prospected leads to build a substantial sales funnel generated by marketing, cold calling, regular communication, appointment setting and meetings.
OFFICE SALES MANAGER, XYZ COMPANY, PALMYRA, VA | 2014-2017
Instrumental in selling and servicing State Farm products, including insurance, banking, and related financial products. Closely monitored monthly and annual performance goals of 200 auto insurance and 225 fire insurance each year. Completed all continuing education requirements for state licenses. Regularly interacted with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services as well as to handle and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Successfully retained more than 300 new households from July 2014 to January 2017 by regularly contacting new prospects through phone, computer, and personal meetings.
- Drove all efforts to achieve various recognitions for the office, including being among “Top 100” all new agents in the country in 2006, Vice Presidents Club for achieving goals in 2015, Level 1 Travel for selling over life insurance goals in 2015, Senior Vice Presidents Club for doubling the goals for the year 2016, and Level 2 Travel for meeting the office goals for the year 2016.
ASSISTANT MANAGER, CINGULAR WIRELESS, City, State | 2012-2014
Facilitated training to sales representatives while simultaneously managing the satellite division of the Charlottesville store. Supported existing and new cell phone customers and closely monitored their accounts. Aided customers in understanding their options in the cell phone industry and choosing the best options based on needs assessment.
- Diversified customer base through phone and personal contacts, achieving more than 30 new accounts monthly.
- Obtained an average 94% rating with internal personal performance quality audits.
- Honored as “Raising the Bar” in 2014 for continually going above and beyond.
Java, SQL, HTML, XHTML, NetBeans, Web Design, Math statistics, network and telecommunications, database systems
Windows XP/Vista/7; Flash; Dreamweaver; Microsoft Office Suite