School Admission Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Hardworking and results-driven physical therapy technician, seeking an admission to pursue a graduate degree as physical therapy student. Highly enthusiastic for this career goal and eager to proactively integrate broad-based experience and academic training in physiotherapy with strong drive to succeed. Key strengths include:
- Strong ethical and professional foundation
- Firm, compassionate and life-long learner
- Multitasking and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Genuine desire to achieve, excel, and evolve
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN KINESIOLOGY: 2019
ABC University Las Vegas, NV
HONORS AND AWARDS
Valerie Pida Cheerleading Scholarship Grant
Millennium Academic Scholarship Grant
Sports Illustrated National Cheerleader of the Week
Senior Year Co-Captain, (University)
Cheered at home and away football games, women’s and men’s basketball games, including NCAA tournaments, and occasionally volleyball games. Engaged in various community and university functions, events and activities. Represented the university as public relations ambassador.
Member, Rebel Swag Clothing Store Promotional Team
Participated in monthly meetings with several members of UNLV athletics to discuss how to increase student involvement at sporting events/pep rallies.
Facilitated the marketing team at UNLV baseball games by passing out rosters, greeting game attendees, and performing/entertaining the crowd between innings.
PHYSICAL THERAPY TECHNICIAN Xyz Company, Henderson, NV: Apr 2017–Present
- Carry out the entire front office duties, which include checking patients coming for a visit as well as filing, faxing and encoding documents for physicians and insurance companies.
- Render assistance to patients with all exercises and treatments such as ultrasounds and electric stimulation as prescribed by the physical therapist.
Jun 2018–Aug 2018
SUMMER CAMP CHEERLEADING COACH | DEMO TEAM MEMBER
Wxy Company Las Vegas, NV
Aug 2015–Sep 2016
Qrs Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, NV
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) – First Aide Certificate