Senior Director of Operations Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Senior Director of Operations
Call Center/Contact Center Industry
Customer Service and Satisfaction | Strategic Planning and Execution | Time Management and Prioritization | Problem Resolution | Human Resources Functions | Leadership and Team Building | Oral and Written Communication
Experienced and high-performing professional, offering advanced expertise and strong qualifications in call center administration and operations, along with exceptional skills in evaluating critical business needs. Equipped with track record of success in optimizing and improving productivity while maximizing bottom-line results. Experienced in site/facility management, complemented with outstanding skills in environments of rapid expansion, start-ups, reorganization, and turnaround challenges. Armed with sound judgment and decision-making skills, coupled with exemplary leadership aptitude in constructing strategic vision, generating financial success, and delivering positive results across multiple business functions. Expert in business and strategic planning, opportunities identification, and work implementation.
- Recognized as a competent professional with big-picture vision, leadership, and tenacity to successfully accelerate organizational revenue growth.
- Renowned as articulate communicator, strategist, and negotiator; accustomed to establishing positive relationships with customers, staff, and high-level personnel.
- Known as a team builder with superior talents to foster a team-spirited atmosphere based on open communication and mutual respect.
Efgh Company, LLC, Johnstown, PA | Boca Raton, FL
Senior Director of Operations ▪ 2011–2019
- Demonstrated expertise in managing performance and quality across various inbound and outbound programs within a blended utilization call center.
- Competently oversaw and achieved production, revenue, and quality attainment goals across various inbound customer service and clinical study programs, as well as multiple outbound programs, by calling pharmacists and doctors in an education and/or sales role.
- Administered the facility/site in the Johnstown, Pennsylvania location, with complete oversight responsibilities.
- Expertly performed HR and recruitment accountabilities, such as interview, hiring, separation, discipline, and payroll.
- Functioned effectively in conducting daily, weekly, and monthly performance and revenue reporting to executive leadership.
- Executed extensive management and improvement of employee morale.
- Exemplified exceptional work, which resulted in rapid advancement from operations manager to Senior Director of Operations within 3½ years.
- Played an integral role in maintaining and improving performance and quality, which allowed company growth and increased profit potential.
- Provided oversight to the implementation and development of various inbound and outbound programs.
- Transferred from the corporate office in Boca Raton, Florida to the satellite office in Johnstown, Pennsylvania upon being selected by the company to provide site and operations management.
- Contributed in enhancing Johnstown site by skillfully managing and expanding the center, from an initial staffing of 36 to a peak of 96 phone representatives, 1 operations manager, and 5 supervisors.
- Completed monitoring of the final build out of the Johnstown facility.
- Significantly increased Johnstown site’s revenue and profitability, while ensuring improvement of overall site quality.
- Took on a temporary assignment at Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, managing a group of inbound Consumer Affairs phone representatives while providing assistance in conducting interview/hiring of and transition to operations manager position ; succeeded at stabilizing client’s contract that was in serious danger of termination.
FGH Response Corp., Margate, FL
Account Manager ▪ 2010–2011
- Conducted extensive management of an inbound sales staff of more than 90 phone representatives and 3 supervisors.
- Functioned well in administering and ensuring continuous improvement of sales and quality performance.
- Ensured accuracy in performing internal and external performance and quality reporting.
- Led daily and weekly client meetings to efficiently discuss sales performance and trending.
- Guaranteed the achievement of client quality expectations through weekly quality calibration with the client.
- Professionally mentored and coached supervisory staff as well as managed and enhanced employee morale.
- Worked in collaboration with the Training Department regarding ongoing training for phone representatives and supervisory staff.
- Effectively revised and improved daily agent performance reporting, which resulted in an 85% reduction in time necessary for statistical data entry for agent performance along with immediate visibility to agent KPI and quality performance.
- Displayed efficient skills in constantly outperforming client’s internal sales group across all metrics.
- Effectually executed management of both staffing increases and downsizing to ensure maintenance of effective staffing and utilization levels.
- Exemplified professionalism in mentoring both supervisors through the PRC University (internal required coursework for promotion to supervisor and various management promotions) and the panel interview process for them to gain official promotion to supervisor.
Ghi Communications, LLC, Columbus, OH | Fort Myers, FL | Albany, GA
General Manager ▪ 2005–2010
- Demonstrated expertise in performing site/facility management responsibilities, which included daily management of up to 200 phone representatives, 11 supervisors, and quality/training staff members.
- Ensured extensive administration and ongoing improvement of KPI and quality.
- Maintained and executed daily, weekly, and monthly client contact and client management.
- Chaired quarterly business review meetings with client and internal executive management.
- Guaranteed attainment of client expectations by executing weekly calibration sessions with client.
- Led and attended weekly internal staff meetings for performance and quality, challenges, improvement and/or change opportunities, and employee morale.
- Successfully achieved rapid advancement to supervisor, assistant manager, and ultimately General Manager.
- Accepted assignment upon being selected to transfer to and help open a new site in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Gained additional knowledge to become a trainer and transformed a slow ramp up approach within the new center; performed a dual role of assistant program manager and trainer for the first 12 months of operation in Fort Myers.
- Accepted promotion and transfer to Albany, Georgia as General Manager.
- Conducted management of the final build out of the facility in Albany.
- Proficiently hired and managed contractors for signage, landscaping, security, and initial training location.
- Interviewed more than 500 applicants and hired 200 phone agents, along with supervisory and quality staff.
- Spearheaded the successful launch of the new facility in Albany, Georgia, handling the inbound ADSL technical support calls.
- Functioned effectively in quickly improving call quality and performance, which advanced the group from the lowest of the 4 vendors hired by the client to the first within 6 months of launching.
Worldwide Contact Center Professionals – Execs In The Know (LinkedIn)
Coursework toward Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
HIJ University, Columbus, OH
Various Internal Leadership Courses for TMS Health, LLC
Advanced knowledge of MS Office products, including Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Access, AS/400, and Telephony/Switch products