Senior Systems Analyst Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Enthusiastic, results-oriented and accomplished professional, offering over 20 years of broad-based experience in system analysis and implementation, research and analysis, management and technical operations. Demonstrate outstanding leadership exposure at various firms, with proven ability to integrate astute strategic army and technical skills with strong drive to succeed. Highly motivated leader and team player who thrives under pressure and equipped with outstanding research and planning skills. Noted for going the extra mile and for consistently producing exceptional and positive results. Currently hold Secret Security clearance.
Areas of Expertise
- System Analysis
- Research and Development
- Strategic Planning and Analysis
- Technical and Software Proficiency
- Business Operations
- Data Processing and Application
- Information Management Systems
- Military Integration
- Growth and Development Impacts
- Leadership and Team Building
- Played an integral part in accomplishing the move of a large-scale Army computer operation facility from a contract corporation in Atlanta, Georgia to an ‘in-house’ operation facility located at Redstone Arsenal in Alabama. Highly commended by clients and was recruited by the customer to remain on-site, ensuring smooth continuity of operations.
- Earned the Patriotic Civilian Service Award from Defense Information Systems Agency – Mega Center Huntsville for outstanding performance and exceptional dedication to work.
- Handpicked to oversee and implement special projects, including high impact, date-driven projects of software upgrades and operational changes.
- Served as Chairman of the Board of Trustees for Sumatanga Camp and Conference Center in Gallant, Alabama; with theboard solely accountable for the 1,700-acre land and facilities, including its maintenance, budgets, and personnel.
- Currently serve on the board of trustees for First Methodist Church in Guntersville, Alabama; with the board solely accounted for all associated buildings and properties, overseeing the entire business matters of the church.
SENIOR SYSTEMS ANALYST | May 2005–Present
Abc, Inc., Huntsville, AL | CdeResource Support, Huntsville, AL | Efg Technology, Inc., Huntsville, AL | Hij Inc., Huntsville, AL | Jkl Engineering Solutions, Inc., Huntsville, AL
- Render production and maintenance support to Army Information Management Systems while assigned in Redstone Arsenal (RSA), U.S. Army.
- Administer automated applications, including Direct Access Storage (DASD) maintenance, Robotic Tape Systems, and CA-1 Tape Library System and data recovery, backup, and file restoration for system applications.
- Evaluate system failures, identifying required corrective actions. Coordinate and install urgent/emergency Software Change Packages (SCP) integrated to the Standard Army Information Management Systems (STAMIS), the Army’s Command Commodity Supply System (CCSS) and SDS (Standard Depot Systems).
- Maintain backup and recovery software and procedures for the DECC-Detachment Huntsville workload.
- Provide schedule and maintenance of backup procedures and schedules for customer Oracle databases, facilitating user data on 17 separate UNIX platforms.
- Rendered ACF2 Security Support for client customers.
- Proficiently implemented the software, VERITAS/NetBackup.
OPERATIONS TECHNICIAN | Lmn Company, Dallas, TX
TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM MEMBER Lmn Company, Atlanta, GA
COURSEWORK TOWARD BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
XYZ University, Birmingham, AL
UNIX Korn Shell Scripting | UNIX Administration (Solaris) | UNIX Administration (HP)
UNIX Administration (General) | DISA Level I Systems Administration
Microsoft Office Applications | File Transfer Protocol (FTP)/Server FTP
Remedy | Mainframe Internet Access Portal (MIAP)