Social Media Specialist Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
FOCUS OF INTEREST: SOCIAL MEDIA & NETWORKING
Marketing and Promotion Strategies | Technological Advancement | Growth and Development Impacts | Strategic Planning and Analysis | Business Operations | General Management | Human Relations | Technical Mentorship | Community Outreach Initiatives | Leadership and Team Building
Highly motivated, hardworking and innovative professional, with broad-based experience in training and development, creative marketing design and communications and customer service. Exemplify extensive product knowledge and business management skills coupled with comprehensive hands-on experience in performing and supervising activities for commercial customers and employees. Highly effective leader, with well-defined technical skills and powerful communication, problem solving and negotiation aptitude. Bilingual; fluent in English with working knowledge of Spanish. Willing to relocate. An advocate with strong commitment to ongoing professional growth and development in the social media and networking setting.
Marketing | Innovation and Creativity
- Exceptional visionary with advanced and innovative way of thinking that facilitates the identification of new opportunities.
- Single-handedly created videos, slideshows, manuals, flyers and keynote presentations for Apple retail in Miami.
- Pioneered designs for a line of boxer’s/loungewear for JDL-MJC SF LLC, a manufacturer of apparel. Collaborated with the merchandising director in establishing concepts for design creation and printing pattern.
- Solely designed a postcard promotion for a movie that was advertised at Comic Con.
Technical Expertise | Training and Development
- Strategic, results-driven professional with proven ability to thrive in environments that constantly embrace new technology; provided proactive leadership as well as conceptualized and executed innovative and sustainable initiatives.
- Served as Certified Apple trainer and mentor for growth and development of co-employees at the Apple store; administered group trainings, workshops and presentations. Initiated in-store workshops regarding Apple hardware and software applications.
- Proficiently taught computer lessons, accomplishing more than six sessions daily. Educated users on how to create and edit graphics, such as images and text for print,email, web and presentations.
Employee Development | Customer Service
- Established a reputation for sales and customer service excellence as reflected in building and maintaining loyal relationships built on trust, communications, and professional approach.
- Exemplified strong technical and troubleshooting knowledge while providing software support to customers and employees in resolving issues.
- Interviewed and evaluated potential job applicants; participated in the decision making process; and offered insights in the final selection process.
- Trained newly hired employees as store mentor. Assisted in the onboarding of new employees at Apple retail in Miami.
CREATIVE TRAINER, Company Abc, Miami, FL | May 2016-Present
FREELANCE DESIGNER, Miami, FL | May 2015-Present
MAC SPECIALIST, Company Abc, Miami, FL | Mar 2014-Apr 2016
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN STUDIO ART, MINOR IN CONSUMER ADVERTISING
YXZ University, Burlington, VT | 2014
Apple Inc., Miami, FL
Aperture Certification | 2017
FRS Certification | 2017
Apple Certified Trainer | 2016
Most Valuable Trainer Award, Apple Corp.
Easy Going Award, Apple Corp.
Apple Hardware Products Expert (Macintosh, iPod, iPhone and iPad)
Apple Software Applications Expert (iLife and iWork)
Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
Microsoft Office Applications
Sports Photography, University Miami Football Affiliates
Volunteer/Sponsor, Camp to Belong (CTB) Program
Waterfront Director, Leadership Team of Camp Wingate Kirkland
Lifeguard Instructor, American Red Cross & Camp Wingate Kirkland