Phone # / Cell Phone #
Competent, innovative, and experienced technical professional, with proven record of accomplishment in complex project management capacities. Equipped with in-depth understanding of both technical and functional aspects of various applications and processes utilizing today’s technological industry standards. Highly proficient in emerging technologies and methodologies, with experience, skills, and creativity in providing immediate and accurate technical support. Successful in coordinating with professionals at all levels regarding communication and project execution efforts. Currently holds Secret Security Clearance.
- Core Competencies
- Project Planning and Execution
- Systems Administration
- Technical Support and Service
- Analytical and Strategic Planning
- Leadership and Development
- Interpersonal Relations
Technical Skills: Microsoft Programs (Office 2003/2007 and Server 2003/2008); Remedy Trouble Ticket Software; Retina Vulnerability Scan; Active Directory; SUS; Telnet; and Batch File Creation
ITT Corporation, Afghanistan
Systems Administrator | 2011-Present
- Apply best management practices in handling Exchange Server 2003 file server, server backups, active directory users and computers, local domains and policies, local security policies, Outlook 2003/2007/2010, Remedy trouble ticket software, as well as software and hardware installation.
- Demonstrate proficiency in installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and maintaining electronic systems, including PCs, network hardware, and software, such as routers within local area networks (LAN) as well as audio/visual equipment.
- Successfully completed leadership training course focusing on essential skills in leadership, training, administration, and subordinate mentorship and counseling.
Eglin Air Force Base, FL, USA
Senior Functional Systems Administrator | 2009-2010
- Demonstrated distinctive management skills in overseeing and maintaining more than 200 network computers, printer, and users; provided training to subordinates regarding all aspects of the information technology field.
- Displayed unsurpassed effectiveness in serving as information assurance officer, ensuring that the network were up-to-date and free of any threats.
- Expertly resolved vulnerabilities and updated patches through proper maintenance of all computer hardware and software on the network.
United States Army, Fort Wainwright, AK, USA
Information Management Officer Supervisor | 2008-2009
- Provided direct supervision to 10 employees.
- Assumed leadership role in managing and maintaining the company’s network as well as all computer and user accounts through Active Directory.
- Employed superior technical skills in troubleshooting and repairing all computer hardware and software issues while monitoring the network’s security using Retina Vulnerability Scan and SUS.
United States Army, Camp Casey Korea
Information Management Administrator | 2007-2008
- Played a key role in executing regular updates to ensure compliance of users and systems with all rules and regulations.
- Engaged in the strict monitoring and maintenance of local area networks with 98% connectivity.
- Utilized Active Directory and AMI in developing and maintaining all network accounts.
United States Army, Udari, Kuwait
Information Systems Operator / Analyst | 2005-2007
- Supervised all aspects of network troubleshooting and maintenance on hardware, operating systems, and applications utilized within the technical control facility.
- Led all initiatives in improving the department’s operational procedures and in tracking all surfaced issues.
United States Army, Seoul, South Korea and Augusta, GA, USA
Multichannel Transmission Systems Operator | 2003-2004
- Applied technical aptitude in installing, operating, and maintaining multichannel line-of-site and tropospheric scatter communications systems, communications security devices, and associated equipment.
- Proficiently accomplished preventive maintenance services on all assigned equipment.
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology with Emphasis on Network Technology | In Progress
Western Governors University | Online
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) | In Progress (March 2012)
- Computer Hardware and Software
- TCP/IP and Network Technologies
- Computer and Network Security
- Web-Based Applications, HTML, and XHTML Principals
Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP) Server Administrator
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- 70-642: Microsoft Server 2008 Network Design and Infrastructure
- 70-640: Microsoft Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
- 70-646: Microsoft Server 2008 Server Administrator
- 70-680: Microsoft Windows 7, Configuring
United States Army 25B (Intel Systems Analyst) Training