Training Coordinator Sample Resume
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Outstanding, competent, and performance-driven professional, offering extensive experience in directing all aspects of human resources, including employee relations and performance management, as well as in handling all aspects of internal and external training. Expert at designing and implementing policies, procedural practices and guidelines, and comprehensive training and development programs throughout the organization. Equipped with research capability in identifying solutions to problems utilizing innovative technologies and available resources. Competent in communicating well with individuals at all levels of the organization and from diverse cultures and backgrounds; effective at working within highly stressful and challenging environments. Skilled at evaluating educational training programs, analyzing training needs, preparing training materials, and coordinating training sessions. Capable of working independently with minimal supervision and exercising independent judgment. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Training Program Development
Learning Goals and Objective
Leadership and Team Building
Staffing and Recruiting
Training and Motivation
Strategic and Tactical Planning
Research and Development
Continuous Process Improvement
Human Resources Management
Customer Service Management
COMPANY ABC, GRANITE CITY, IL
Counselor | 2009-PRESENT
- Perform educational, substance abuse, and life skills assessments; incorporate results into client treatment plan to ensure client receives proper services.
- Organize individual clinical care of assigned client caseload of approximately 50 clients.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing with clients from outside service organizations to ensure continuity of care.
- Author training manual that provide a step-by-step guide followed by employees with varying computer skill levels for computerized filing software program.
- Provide training to new employees in using software program to ensure efficient and proper compliance with industry standards in completing work.
- Ensure conformity with HIPAA privacy rules while maintaining confidentiality.
- Earned three Committed to Excellence awards for outstanding performance.
COMAPNCE DEF, WOOD RIVER, IL
Training and Recruiting Coordinator | 2017
- Worked collaboratively with various agencies and orientation facility in facilitating training for new hires, drug screening, safety training, and security badge preparation for all contractor new hires associated with the project.
- Established new processing systems that streamlined and expedited employees’ work.
- Administered and maintained comprehensive, accurate, and organized records of each individual trained and recruited.
- Established and executed a service improvement system intended to capture feedback from trainees.
- Gathered and prepared statistics for evaluation of training data and hiring trends to aid in identifying training needs and areas of improvements.
- Coordinated, designed, and implemented a recruiting campaign to ensure properly staffed refinery with qualified pipefitters.
- Developed and cultivated an outstanding working relationship with local union halls to optimize the use of the Craft Forecasting System (CFS), and ensured correct and efficient hiring of local and out-of-town craft people.
- Acquired and prepared training guides, material, and visual aids to be used by training instructors to present thorough information to trainees.
- Utilized CFS and communicated with contractor representative to administer employment verification prior to processing of new hires; prioritized applicants with homeland security certification to ensure eligibility to access into the refinery.
- Obtained up-to-date knowledge of Building Trades National Drug and Alcohol Program (BTNDAP)’s mandates regarding substance abuse screenings, essential in the proper execution of assigned tasks in the refinery.
COMPANY GHI, ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS, EAST ST. LOUIS, IL
Counselor | 2015-2017
- Performed recordkeeping and daily clinical charting necessary for a caseload of approximately 40 inmates.
- Formulated a treatment plan specific to client’s needs to ensure that they received the appropriate services while incarcerated and after release.
- Facilitated training for new employees; assisted in developing a training manual for paperwork completion for new employees.
- Prepared and presented reports necessary for the program and requested by Illinois Department of Corrections personnel.
- Served as an integral team member collaborating with the entire treatment staff and ancillary personnel, to promote consistent and coordinated efforts.
COMPANY JKL, ILLINOIS, O’FALLON, IL
Public Administration / Human Resource Graduate Assistant | 2014-2015
- Played a vital role in maintaining the city’s public access television station and government website.
- Supported city administrator, assistant city administrator and human resources specialist with performance of daily activities.
- Engaged in the entire hiring process, which included resume/application assessment and screening, pre-employment testing, applicant interview, and verification of compliance with EEOC regulations.
- Recorded accurate information into an applicant tracking system.
- Forged participation in research for policy development.
- Immediately resolved and documented citizen concerns and complaints.
- Monitored and cooperated in the budgeting and policy-making process.
- Administered the compilation and processing of employee insurance information.
- Developed and maintained informational and computerized databases.
COMPANY MNO, O’FALLON, IL
Behavioral Therapist | 2012-PRESENT
- Perform applied behavioral analysis therapy with two, seven year old, autistic boys. Provide appropriate rewards and positive/negative reinforcement for children’s behaviors and actions.
- Implement and monitor behavioral intervention programs including; verbal and behavioral lesson plans
- Provide specialized ABA therapy for children which include direct instruction and natural environment teaching
- Prepare and present educational materials to children.
- Establish behavioral intervention programs for children based on needs and skills of children
- Assume full responsibility in directing and training behavioral therapist.
Master of Public Administration and Policy Analysis (2015)
PQR UNIVERSITY, EDWARDSVILLE, IL
Relevant Coursework: Labor Relations, Personnel Administration, Leadership and Organizations, Grant Writing, Budgeting, Performance Appraisals, and Quantitative Analysis
Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Criminal Justice (2013)
PQR UNIVERSITY, EDWARDSVILLE, IL
Certified Driving Under the Influence (DUI) Evaluator – State of Illinois
Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor
Illinois Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Professional Certification Association, Inc.
Nonviolent Crisis Intervention (2019)
Medication Training and Monitoring (2019)
First Aid (2019)
Motivational Enhancement Therapy (2018)
Gendered Justice: Creating Services for Women (2018)
Cultural Competency (2018)
Community Reinforcement Approach (2018)
Motivational Interviewing Techniques (2018)
Fire Safety (2017)
Basic Refinery Safety (2017)
Incident and Injury-Free (2017)
Quality Team Management (2015)
12 Core Functions of Counseling (2015)
Illinois Administrative Code 2060 (2015)
Computer Security Training (2015)
Therapeutic Community (2018)