Phone # / Cell Phone #
- Design, Development, Programming and Testing
- Continuous Process and Performance Improvement
- Technical Support and Troubleshooting
- Time Management and Prioritization
- User Documentation and Training
- Organized with Strong Analytical Abilities
- Outstanding Customer Service Relations
- Conflict Resolution and Decision-Making
WEB DEVELOPER | THE EPILEPSY FOUNDATION, LANDOVER, MD | AUG 2006–PRESENT
- Designed and developed several custom web applications for the EFA, which automated tasks such as meeting registrations, standards data collection and reporting, requests for information, and graphical reports.
- Created applications with such features as client- and server-side data validation and manipulation, relational SQL server databases, ColdFusion session management, and custom report generation including graphical reports.
WEB DEVELOPER | CATALYST IT SERVICES, BALTIMORE, MD | SEP 2004–AUG 2006
- Applied dynamic technical ability on various web application projects to provide exemplary service to clients, thus ensuring their utmost satisfaction.
- Exemplified unsurpassed web development skills for the following clients:
> American Chemical Society (ACS): Instrumental in updating a variety of web pages for the ACS web site utilizing the SilverStream Portal Management Console (PMC) to publish pages as requested by in-house ACS clients; carried out all facets of web page creation, web page content changes, web page publishing, file uploads to the ACS web site, and PDF file creation and linking to ACS web pages.
> Mantech MSM Security Services, Inc.: Developed ASP web pages to add functionality to a Mantech web application; successfully implemented a functionality to perform user password verification and to allow the editing of user profile information.
> W. R. Grace & Co.: Developed and maintained a variety of ASP web pages for the W. R. Grace website, which included maintenance of pages containing policy- and procedure-related information.
> Disease Management Association of America (DMAA): Updated several web pages containing schedule information for a DMAA conference and image files serving as logo for various companies serving as conference sponsors, which included changes to workshop schedule content, hyperlinks, and conference sponsor logos.
PROGRAMMER ANALYST | DYNCORP, RESTON, VA | SEP 1994–SEP 2002
- Played a vital role in the re-engineering of the Certification and Fuel Economy Information System (CFEIS), a client/server system, which processes automobile exhaust emission and fuel economy data for the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Earned distinction for designing and developing the following which optimized operational efficiency:
> Data entry forms using Oracle Forms to allow maintenance of the data in over half (approximately 40) of the CFEIS validation tables.
> Oracle forms to allow the entry of report parameters for several of the CFEIS standard reports.
> Oracle forms to implement several of the user interface, data entry and other processing functions of the CFEI.
> PL/SQL procedures and functions to implement common processing in several areas of the CFEIS.
> Oracle report modules to implement several of the CFEIS standard reports.
- Instrumental in writing Pro C programs to implement various CFEIS standard reports.
- Planned and coordinated data conversion activities using SQL Loader to populate several of the CFEIS data tables.
- Conducted extensive analysis and recommended solutions to client requests for modifications due to EPA regulatory changes.
- Served as an integral part of peer reviews of the work of co-workers as well as in teleconferences with the client to resolve technical issues.
U.S. Army Active Duty: Aug 1980–Sep 1984
COURSEWORK IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
University of Maryland University College, College Park, MD
COURSEWORK IN COBOL PROGRAMMING AND FORTRAN PROGRAMMING
University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN MATHEMATICS
Philander Smith College, Little Rock, AR
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS
Web Developer Training, Catalyst IT Services, Baltimore, MD
Introduction to Oracle for Developers, Bethesda, MD
U.S. Army Programmer Analyst Course, Fort Benjamin Harrison, IN