Phone # / Cell Phone #
Determined and innovative professional, offering extensive experience in creating design deliverables and proven success in creating corporate web sites, portals, and large-scale web applications of pioneering business development, ensuring quality assurance of finished websites. Powered with hands-on experience in a live web environment, along with technical expertise in LAMP, WAMP, and WIMP systems. Adept at assessing technical details while providing significant technical contributions. Recognized for personal tenacity, strong work ethic, and articulate communication style that encourage associates/teams to act decisively toward a common goal.
- PHP Development on LAMP, WAMP and WIMP systems
- MySQL database administration
- Content Management Systems
- Linux command line (SSH)
- Linux OS: Red Hat Enterprise, Fedora, Ubuntu, CentOS
- Windows OS: 2008 server, Win 7, XP, 2000
- SDLC and Agile Design
MSSQL 2008, Dynamics CRM 4/5, IIS 6/7, .Net, Active Server Pages, C#, PERL, VB.net, Microsoft SharePoint
Adobe Creative Suite: Dreamweaver and Photoshop
GRAND CANYON UNIVERSITY | Phoenix, AZ
Manager, ITS Marketing Development | Feb 2007–Present
- Report directly to CIO while providing first-rate service to senior vice president of marketing as the primary customer.
- Routinely interface with executive management, ITS peers, team members, and non-technical staff to provide resolution to all system discrepancies and business issues.
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Offer on call maintenance and support of multiple web properties with more than 250, 000 visitors on a monthly basis; lead collection and filtering application, which supports a multi-million dollar lead purchases from vendors; and universities caller assistance system “Quickconnect,” enabling call center to route calls based on caller needs and available counselors.
- Ensured timely and rapid completion of the Phase I of “Quickconnect,” generating $1.5M in company savings.
- Solely supervised and developed a team of seven web developers and designers while completing project assignment, life cycle, and scheduling with multi-year retentions.
Web Developer, Marketing | Aug 2004–Feb 2007
- Cultivated effective relationship with various consultants and vendors, and fostered Rackspace hosting relationship.
- Reported directly to senior vice president of marketing.
- Leveraged solid designing skills in administering PHP/MySQL web development.
- Earned promotion from member of the web team that create all marketing websites, lead collection, and event management tools, up to manager position through demonstration of unparalleled performance and dedication to efficiency.
- Played a lead role in consolidating online advertisement vendor contracts that brought $200K savings and 20% additional leads.
ENTERPRISE RESOURCE SYSTEMS | Tempe, AZ
Web Developer | Aug 2003–Aug 2004
- Designed and developed websites for various clients that joined the companies’ remote desktop Citrix service.
- Served as sales head for web assets, ensuring consistent sales performance.
- Provided expert oversight to internal hosting environments and contracts with Hurricane Electric.
CYBERMARK ENTERPRISES LLC | Scottsdale, AZ
SEO/Web Developer/ Network Administrator | Jan 2002–Aug 2003
- Created designs as well as maintained and updated client websites; implemented PERL form mail handlers and converted PERL mail handlers to PHP.
- Spearheaded search engine optimization (SEO) placement of websites.
- Assumed network administrator functions for local LAN and mail server.
- Drove clients’ game shop to rank above Microsoft for term “Xbox Games” on launch day.
GRAND CANYON UNIVERSITY | Phoenix, AZ
Consultant, Web Development | Jul 2001–Dec 2001
- Rendered consultation to webmaster by recommending strategic ideas and concepts to successfully complete the web development.
- Completed the overall design and editing of PHP/MySQL company directory, along with flash navigation for corporate website.
CHILD SUPPORT NETWORK | Phoenix, AZ
Web Designer | Nov 2000–Jul 2001
- Took charge in designing HTML corporate website, as well as with website layouts, logos, and other branding imagery.
- Developed templates for website layout; collaborated with programmers in formulating specialized scripts.
- Supervised the integration of verbal content with site design for final product.
Master of Business Administration, with Emphasis in Management Information Systems: 2007
Grand Canyon University ▪ Phoenix, AZ
Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems: 2004
DeVry University ▪ Phoenix, AZ
Associate of Applied Science, with Emphasis in Information Technology: 2000
Everest College ▪ Phoenix, AZ
Arizona PHP User’s group