Phone # / Cell Phone #
Highly creative and technically proficient professional with excellent communication and management skills. Exemplified solid background of information systems theory and configuration, with thorough understanding of enterprise networks and systems, consisting of mainframe and midrange computers, IT hardware and infrastructure support, microcomputer management, data management and security. Possess strong interpersonal skills; able to communicate technical topics with non-technical users and maintain cooperative relationships with administrators, clients, and individuals from different backgrounds. Demonstrate promising leadership capabilities utilizing well-honed problem-solving and analytical skills in performing assigned tasks. Highly skilled in technical writing and conducting basic research; capable of accurately preparing and designing reports and other documents.
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems: Mar 2019 | Western Oregon University ▪ Monmouth, OR
Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer: Jun 2017 | Chemeketa Community College ▪ Salem, OR
- MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Project)
- e-mail (Outlook, Thunderbird, Eudora) Visual Studio 2017
- Dreamweaver 4.1 & CS4
- Paintshop Pro 7, 8 & XI
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows(98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003)
SUMMARY OF CAPABILITIES
- DEVELOPMENT & MAINTENANCE: Capable of developing and maintaining a comprehensive database and management information system in preparing various specialized local and state required reports. Skilled at retrieving and using data to assist in preparing master lists/logs, online documents, and website pages; competent in digitizing print materials, researching information to post online, creating an electronic file and posts on the website, and organizing material for efficient reporting and retrieval.
- COMPUTER APPLICATIONS: Knowledgeable of new database using productivity software common to Macintosh and Windows operating environments; adept at converting printed and electronic documents to ASCII, HTML, PDF and other file formats; and skilled at using graphic editing applications to copy, edit, and save graphics from print documents and electronic files for use on web sites.
- COMMUNICATIONS/CLIENT SUPPORT: Experienced in assisting users with system and software functionality and technical issues on their computer applications and usage.Observant and keen in assessing the needs of employees and customers relating to information management and data processing.
Metallurgy Lab Technician | Tyco/TTM ▪ Dallas Oregon | Jun 1996–Apr 2007
- Handled the collection, processing, and inspection of printed circuit board samples, as well as the preparation of documentation reports on findings of their quality.
- Created customer reports using MS Access and Excel, designed backup reports used when the database is down, as well as processed paperwork including collecting, sorting and data encoding.
- Provided technical assistance to co-workers with regards to various software and hardware issues.
- Demonstrated functional supervision and oversaw printed circuit board samples inspection in adherence with the blueprint’s and documents’ specifications; applied keen attention to duties to ensure top quality of the circuit boards.
- Exemplified professionalism and efficiency in executing delegated tasks, credited as a Certified IPC Specialist IPC-A-600 Acceptability of Printed Boards.
- Enhanced capabilities and knowledge of staff in final inspection, electrical testing, and chemistry lab through conducting competitive cross-training programs.
- Collaboratively worked with other department in performing administrative duties to ensure efficient operations including answering and routing calls, answering questions and customer concerns, as well as providing instructions.