Wine Club Director Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Remarkably astute, results-driven, and talented senior executive coupled with broad-based experience in providing hands-on sales, day-to-day coordination, and event hosting for all revenue-producing winery special events. Possess stellar reputation in developing and implementing effective marketing strategies and plans, as well as in directing business processes and programs to optimize efficiency, improve productivity, and continuously expand customer base. Entrepreneur and visionary with extreme capability in leading and motivating people at all levels to achieve maximum potential while attaining corporate objectives. Known for versatility and effectiveness in fiercely competitive and stressful environment with dedication to superior service.
- Sales Strategic Action Plans
- Account Management and Territory Management
- Presentation / Negotiation / Closing Expertise
- Product Branding and Positioning
- Continuous Productivity / Performance Improvement
- Marketing Campaigns and Promotions
- Regulatory Compliance and Licensing
- Channel Partner and New Business Development
- Leadership, Training, and Team Building
- Financial Analysis and Budget Implementation
- Conflict Resolution and Decision Making
- Customer Relationship Management
- Fulfilled a variety of positions with expanded responsibilities and continuous opportunity to further hone expertise.
- Drastically increased club growth by four folds in three years by organizing multiple wine club levels.
- Conceptualized and developed multiple club-level membership programs, in which a club level with only 100 member and 4% of membership brought in over 25% of the club revenue.
- Initiated the creation and maintenance of shipment program based on inventory and membership levels in five-year projections.
- Commended for restructuring marketing POS materials to create a cohesive look and branding.
- Recognized as the first Wine Club Director in Napa County to have out-of-state events for club members.
- Prepared pivot table reports, providing information on the demographics of members, such as residence state, age, length of membership, reasons for exiting club, and sales in ratio to high income states.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
- Provided expert oversight to 5,000 to 100,000 annual case production toward fulfillment of corporate goals.
- Designed newsletters for club shipments and other printed marketing pieces to enhance corporate visibility.
- Masterfully led the initiatives to create new wine club application and held responsible for managing wine club membership and training staff to gain more members.
- Optimized CRM efficiency by regularly cleaning the database.
- Instrumental in maintaining web shopping cart, implementing website changes, and managing targeted e-mailings resulting in increased sales.
- Assumed full responsibilities in investigating banking fees, negotiating rates, and handling the renewals for all state DTC compliance licensing.
- Worked collaboratively with multiple departments within the winery, including Production, Retail, Accounting, and HR/Administration.
- Drove all efforts to create effective e-mail campaigns monthly targeting specific buyers, designating e-mails for consumers as opposed to club members, as well as tracking open and close rate and sales.
- Reviewed shipping fees from common carriers and approved all expenses for wine club-related activities.
- Carried out the monthly update of shipping fee matrix for POS and club shipping.
- Closely monitored the company’s credibility to stay abreast of the current industry standards.
- Built and cultivated long-term quality relationships with clients by addressing their diverse needs and providing their utmost satisfaction.
MNO COMPANY, ST. HELENA, CA
WINE CLUB DIRECTOR | 2010-PRESENT
PQR COMPANY, NAPA, CA
WINE CLUB DIRECTOR | 1999-2010
ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT TO CONTROLLER | 1994-1999
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO GENERAL MANAGER/WINEMAKER’S EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT BACK-UP SUPPORT TO RETAIL STAFF | 1990-1994
COURSEWORK IN ACCOUNTING
STU College, Napa, CA
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN SOCIOLOGY, Major in English
Elementary Teaching Credential
UVW University, Rohnert Park, CA
- 3-Day Class for Winery Professionals at WISE Academy (prospective student).
- Annual/Bi-annual Seminars and Workshops: Wine Club Management, Wine Institute Seminars, Wine Industry Marketing Seminars, Compliance Regulations Workshops, ShipCompliant Annual Seminars.
- Continuing Education Courses (multi-day seminars): Tasting Room Management; Accounting and Tax Issues; InDesign, Photoshop, and Excel through Lynda.com tutorials and exercises.
- Active Member, Napa/Sonoma County Wine Club Managers.
- Participant, Annual 5K walk/runs for Susan B. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Volunteer, Napa County Maneola Hawaiian Cultural Foundation for an annual non-profit event with over 5,000 attendees in the year.
- Microsoft Office 2007: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- WineDirect software by Microworks
- Nexternal Solutions
- e-Cellars software by Missing Link