Wine Sales Manager Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Sales Expertise | Sales Administration | Customer Service and Retention | General Management | Performance Management | Strategic Marketing | Business Management and Operations | Strategic Planning | Interpersonal Relations
Highly qualified sales professional with steadfast career in providing quality customer service, ensuring client satisfaction, and generating positive results. Demonstrate more than 15 years of experience in sales, marketing, and special event management; interested in pursuing career as an effectual sales person in diverse fields that would effectively utilize proven expertise in sales, marketing, organizational planning, and evaluation. Exemplify sound judgment and decision-making skills coupled with commendable leadership in establishing strategic vision, generating financial success, and delivering positive results to organizational functions. Entrepreneurial thinker with outstanding record of achievement in implementing new business concepts, delivering innovative business solutions, and facilitating operational transitions through risk management alternatives and high level of ethics. Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced business environment. Adept at developing positive customer relationships to procure optimal results.
SALES MANAGEMENT / MARKETING STRATEGIES
- Recognized as experienced professional with big-picture vision, leadership, and tenacity to successfully capture market share and accelerate corporate revenue growth.
- Developed innovative marketing programs, strategies, business plans, and techniques to further improve business operations.
ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONS
- Demonstrated expertise in business and management principles, including strategic planning, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
- Responded quickly and properly to changing circumstances; assessed problems, formulated comprehensive decisions to achieve positive change, and refocused on new priorities.
- Proficiently worked as sales manager of a team in effectively directing all sales responsibilities through providing help in efficiently forwarding sales to meet goals.
INTERPERSONAL RELATIONS / CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Applied knowledge of principles and processes in providing customer and personal services, assessing customer needs, meeting quality standards of services, and evaluating customer satisfaction.
- Consistently maintained high level of professionalism and integrity in dealing with clients and building long-term relationship with all levels of management.
- Guaranteed maximum and efficient service delivery without risking high standard of excellence and customer satisfaction.
Abc Company, Fife, WA
Beam Global Ambassador | Jan 2011-Present
- Work as a brand expert in marketing, selling and training customers and sales representatives on the benefits and attributes of global brands such as Maker’s Mark Bourbon, Sauza Tequila and Cruzan Rum.
Def Company, Redmond, WA
On-premise Sales Manager | 1998-2011
Sales Representative | 1996-1998
- Effectively managed sales of spirit brands for Seattle-area/State of Washington.
- Strategically directed sales goals and priorities which resulted in 10 years of meeting or exceeding sales plans.
- Facilitated extensive trainings and mentored subordinates to hone their technical capabilities and talents.
- Demonstrated expertise in directing sales team and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures set by Beam Global Spirits and Wine.
- Administered quarterly-based performance reviews.
- Ensured effectual implementation of sales and marketing plans for current products.
- Creatively coordinated new product launches and granted support to Southern Wine and Spirits distributors California in the placement of the company’s wine portfolio.
- Administered event planning and coordination with participants; organized new and various events such as local trade shows, fashion shows, charity functions, and other special tasting events.
- Liaised between Seattle accounts and national marketing promotion companies through facilitating and implementing brand specific marketing programs.
- Worked in partnership with public relation agencies and other local communication media with regard to the promotion of new and existing spirit brands.
- Extensively designed and produced promotional point of sale materials.
- Facilitated the creation and organization of beverage menus, which optimized spirit sales of company products and clients’ business.
- Provided instruction to restaurant managers along with their staff and Washington State Liquor Board employees regarding the attributes of the spirits through classroom training, consumer-tasting events, and trade shows.
ABSOLUT Akademi Ambassador | 2004-2009
- Actively attended bi-annual advanced spirit training facilitated by the Beverage Institute Panel Member, Steve Olson.
- Personally chosen from national sales team to represent the Absolut portfolio as a beverage expert in the spirits of vodka, gin, and rum categories for the Pacific Northwest region.
- Facilitated monthly Spirit Trainings and educational events to wait staff and general public, featuring the ABSOLUT spirit portfolio.
Ghi Company, Seattle, WA
Outside Sales Representative | 1998
Jkl Company, Seattle, WA
Outside Sales Representative | 1998
Mno Company, New Orleans, LA
Wine Steward/Wine Sales | 1995-1996
Pqr’s Beach House, Hampton, NH
Wine Sales Manager | 1991-1995
Rst Wine House, Portsmouth, NH
Wine Steward/Wine Sales | 1989-1991
Taking classes in Master’s Degree in Business, with emphasis in Marketing-City University
XYZ University, Paralegal Studies and Computer Courses, Durham, NH | 1992-1994
Bachelor of Science in Business Management
UVW College, Worcester, MA | 1984
AWARDS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
St Croix Cruzan Rum sales incentive trip, 2010
- Winner of all expense paid week in St Croix for successfully selling in , conducting training’s and menu placement of Cruzan Rum into key on premise sales accounts in metro Seattle.
Absolut New York, 2008
- Joined the 5 day all expense paid trip to New York City as a member of Washington sales team for successfully achieving largest increase in Absolut sales for three consecutive years.
Pewter Cup Award | Annual ABSOLUT Akademi Award, 2007
- Conducted the most spirit trainings among the 35 National Akademi Ambassadors.
ABSOLUT Perfection Award, 2002, 2004, 2005
- Annual sales contest for State of Washington division.
ABSOLUT Sales and Marketing Award, 2002
- Regional marketing Award created in my name in recognition of going above and beyond to create and implement ABSOLUT events which successfully promoted the ABSOLUT brand in the Seattle marketplace.
On Premise Manager of the Year, West Coast Division, 2002
National Accounts Sales Award, 2002
- Effectively assisted national sales representatives as well as significantly increased business in the National Restaurant Accounts industry.
ABSOLUT Golden Nose Award, awarded in Stockholm, Sweden, advance spirit and marketing award
Promoted to On Premise Sales Manager for Seattle Metro Area, 2001
On Premise Sales Manager of the Year, West Coast Division, 2001
- Consistently achieved superior results in the promotion and selling of new and established product.
Futurebrands Peak Wines International Team Sales Award, 2000
- Achieved the largest increase in Peak Wines International Portfolio sales nationwide by implementing an Off Premise Wine Sales and Marketing program developed with State Wine Manager and local distributorship.
Beverage Training Specialist program, developed by spirit specialist Paul Paccult and Steve Olsen
Absolut Akademi Training
4-year advanced spirit training by Steve Olson Beverage, Institute of America Tasting Panel Member
Fitness competitor | Active with yoga and Pilates | Volunteering with humane society and the elderly