Pharmacist Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Focus of Interest: Retail Pharmacy
Quality-focused and accomplished pharmacist, offering more than 8 years of experience in providing outstanding pharmaceutical care to patients in retail and outpatient settings. Exemplify decisive judgment, critical thinking, delegation skills, and capability to multitask effectively with minimal supervision in fast-paced and challenging environments. Excellent relationship builder with verifiable ability in communicating with all levels of individuals, including patients, professionals in other health care disciplines, and health-related groups in the community. Well-respected leader with high standards of integrity and provable organizational, interpersonal, and leadership aptitudes. Articulate communicator with fluency in English and Portuguese languages. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Enterprise Pharmacy System (EPS) RapidFill System by McKesson.
Patient Compliance Programs
- Managed and controlled labor while leading strategic efforts in meeting sales and inventory goals.
- Continuously sought for new ways of improving service and sales.
- Made sure strict compliance of staff with pharmacy law.
- Oversaw the entire pharmacy operation, ensuring smooth operations and efficient store management.
- Administered the processing, filling, and verification of prescriptions.
- Supervised pharmacy support staff to guarantee proper preparation of medications and conformance with state and federal pharmacy laws.
- Validated appropriate dosing as well as examined drug-drug and drug-disease interactions and contraindications.
- Provided expert oversight in managing and addressing insurance problems and issues.
- Immediately responded to patients’ questions and concerns regarding prescription and over-the-counter medications, and contacted physician’s office for refills and clarifications.
- Assisted pharmacy manager in organizing and monitoring inventory.
- Successfully maintained the pharmacy in the top 3 to 5 ratings out of 20 in terms of sales, inventory, and customer service.
Pharmacy Manager, Gainesville, FL
Staff Pharmacist, Gainesville, FL
Staff Pharmacist, Port St. Lucie, FL
Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)-2011
DEF UNIVERSITY, PHARMACY SCHOOL, FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
Associate of Arts in Pre-Pharmacy-2006
GHI COLLEGE, FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
Certified Influenza Immunizer
Certified in Basic Life Support (CPR and AED) for Healthcare Providers
Albertson Entry Level Diabetes Meter Counseling Pharmacist
AWARDS AND HONORS
The Rho Chi Society, Academic Honor Society in Pharmacy