Executive Director of Non-Profit Organization Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Program & Project Management | People Management & Recruitment | Teaching, Coaching & Motivating | Volunteerism
Goal-oriented, creative, and highly-organized management professional, offering in-depth knowledge in education and job counseling; equipped with extensive years of experience in managing diverse organizations. Thrive at exemplifying solid leadership skills and proven ability to motivate and mentor individuals.
ABC COMPANY | NEW YORK CITY, NY | 2007–Present
VICE PRESIDENT-TRUSTEE AND EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBER / CO-CHAIR-MARKETING COMMITTEE
CHAIR-RECRUITMENT COMMITTEE / MEMBER-PROGRAM COMMITTEE, DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
CHAIR-FALL DINNER DANCE / CO-CHAIR-WOMEN’S LUNCHEON
- Assume full responsibility in branding study over a 3-year period; spearheaded the 3-year marketing and branding project; led consulting effort by Bain & Associates to improve recruitment and application process; and collaborated with public relations and advertising firms, and focus groups.
- Design, recruit and manage summer internship program for 20 inner-city high-school aged children that encompasses on-the-job training and projects, speakers, and counseling toward college and jobs.
- Serve as trustee liaison to affinity groups representing African American, Latino, and Asian populations, with an eye toward volunteer mentor recruitment.
- Actively participate in analysis of various program and assess related ancillary activities.
- Carry out critique on current events, direct mail, and partnership ideas to grow development funds.
- Consult and participate in events, netting $250K to $1.8M for agency.
XZY SCHOOL | 2016–Present
TRUSTEE AND CHAIR-COMMITTEE OF TRUSTEES
- Manage the recruitment of new trustees, off-site strategic meeting, trustee mentoring program, and board annual performance assessment.
DEF COMPANY | NEW YORK, NY
- DIRECTOR-CUSTOMER RELATIONS AND MARKETING RESEARCH-AMERICAN EXPRESS TRAVEL SERVICE
- ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT-AMERICAN EXPRESS COMPANY
- ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT-AMERICAN EXPRESS CONSUMER FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP
- EXECUTIVE SECRETARY-AMERICAN EXPRESS TRAVEL RELATED SERVICES GROUP
GHI COMPANY | SAN FRANCISCO, CA
- MARKETING / OPERATIONS LIAISON
Business Certificate Program, Katharine WXY School | New York, NY
Coursework in Business, UVW University | New York, NY
McKinsey Writing Seminar | Predictive Index, Employee Assessment Tool
ABC COMPANY of New York City:
Trustee and Vice President | Chair of the Recruitment Committee | Member of the Development and Marketing Committees
School of the Holy Child:
Trustee | Chair of the Committee of Trustees
Volunteer, Ronald McDonald House | Parent Board, University Child Development School
Board Chair, Belvedere-Hawthorne School, Belvedere, CA | Young Audiences, San Francisco, CA