Dreaming of working while traveling around the world? Reach your goal of becoming a flight attendant today. Fly high with a well-written flight attendant resume! The key to creating one is through powerful flight attendant resume examples. This way, you’d know which section to emphasize, what words to use, and what skills to enumerate.
Flight Attendant as a Career
Flight attendants, also known as cabin crew, are the face of airlines. Their main duty is to ensure passenger safety during flights. To do this, they do pre-flight briefings to educate passengers on the use of airline safety and emergency equipment and procedures.
Moreover, flight attendants check if all seat belts are fastened and carry-on baggage us secured in its proper place as required by Federal law.
Further, they are responsible to care for passenger with special needs. They are also tasked to serve snacks, meals, and drinks.
In terms of career prospect, the jobs for flight attendants are expected to grow by 10% from 2016 through 2026. This is faster than the average of all jobs, having 11,900 new jobs for the aspiring ones.
Can’t decide which company to apply? Go where the jobs are! Here are the states with the highest employment level: Texas, California, Illinois, New York, and Florida. And these are the metropolitan areas you should also check: Chicago; New York City; Los Angeles; Fort Worth, TX; and Houston.
Now, how much does a flight attendant make in the United States? The average flight attendant salary is $74,866 as of May 31, 2019. However, the range typically falls between $60,093 and $92,821.
That said, are you even more excited to take on this role? Check out our flight attendant resume sample and use our resume builder now!
One of the Best Flight Attendant Resume Examples
Flight Attendant Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated professional, with broad-based experience in general management, business operations, and administrative support. Interested to pursue an engaging position as flight attendant to proactively utilize skills and expertise in customer service. Exemplify outstanding people skills, crucial in establishing good relationships with all levels of management as well as with people of diverse cultural backgrounds. Possess outstanding work ethic and unsurpassed dedication to consistently produce remarkable results within all fields of endeavor. Ready to travel and perform and assist in the performance of all safety, passenger service and cabin preparation duties. Consistently work in accordance with established guidelines, procedures, and performance standards. Proven ability to adjust to changing situations and utilize good judgment during unexpected emergency situations.
Core competencies include:
- Strong ethical and professional foundation
- Engagement in community outreach initiatives
- Creative, upbeat and highly-motivated
- Well-honed people development and interpersonal skills
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
CUSTOMER AND PERSONAL SERVICE
- Established a reputation for customer service excellence as reflected in building and maintaining loyal customer relationships built on trust, communications, and professional approach.
- Built relationships with customers through keen attention to detail and providing excellent service and solutions.
- Acquired extensive exposure to various countries across Asia, Europe and South America.
- Provided voluntary and community involvement in Peru and Philippines.
- Served as group leader, spearheading 5 counselors and 18 children in a summer camp.
- Proactively ensured the needs of participants were met and maintained the energetic spirit within the group. Assigned duties to counselors to efficiently handling daily functions.
- Functioned as therapist, judge, friend and cheerleader for each child in order to help them achieve their very best.
- Carried out key administrative tasks in leading department stores and supermarkets.
- Handle the management and monitoring of inventory to ensure sufficient stocks at all times.
CLERK, Deli Department
Pqrs Supermarket, North Babylon, NY
Abc Day Camp, Deer Park, NY
Jun 2018-Aug 2018
Hij, Quincy, MA
Oct 2014-Aug 2017
Stuv Supermarket, Deer Park, NY
Mar 2011-Aug 2017
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ENGLISH, MINOR IN PHILOSOPHY: 2009
BCD College, Chestnut Hill, MA
Radio DJ, WZBC (90.3 FM) radio station, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA, USA
Volunteer, William W. Henderson Inclusion Elementary School, Dorchester, MA, USA
Volunteer, Pisco Sin Fronteras, Pisco, Peru
Be the Next Flight Attendant of Your Target Airline!
Do you want to avoid turbulence in your job hunt? Let’s dissect why our flight attendant resume example will help you receive callbacks. Read on and know the best resume writing tips and apply them in your flight attendant resume.
- Start with your flight attendant summary. The flight attendant resume objective is not a thing now, it’s obsolete. Thus, write a summary to highlight your related work history and previous achievements.
- Use proper active verbs all over your resume. It’s important to include power words in your resume. This way, you’ll communicate your skills and qualifications better. Some verbs you can use in your resume are administer, guide, announce, conduct, inspect, assist, demonstrate, check, educate, replenish, collect, greet, and serve.
- Write your cabin crew experience in an impressive manner. To do this, you must check the flight attendant job description of your target company first. This way, you’d know what they’re looking for. Thus, tailor it to your relevant experience. Just like in the resume sample above, you can divide them based on the skills used. Doing so will further highlight your acquired skills.
So, what are you waiting for? Take advantage of the best flight attendant resume examples now. Want to leave the hard part of resume writing to the experts? Check out our best resume writing services. We offer cheap yet high-quality resume just for you. Contact us now and let’s make your dreams come true!