Broadly skilled professional with an entrepreneurial edge and verifiable accomplishments in leading successful organizations at national and regional levels. Highly effective in identifying, prioritizing, and pursuing new business opportunities coupled with proven track record in delivering significant revenue and profits improvement. Polished communicator with demonstrated skills in building and developing highly efficient teams, establishing and maintaining client relationships, and introducing new systems and business strategies.
- Business/Operations Administration
- Sales and Marketing
- Web Development and Administration
- Customer Support
- Strategic Business Planning
- Leadership and Development
- People Management
- Interpersonal Relations
- Communication Skills
Microsoft Office Suite 2003 to 2010; PHP, HTML, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Fireworks
jPrint Promotional Products | De Forest, WI
Sales and Marketing/Web Developer | 2005-Present
- Substantially produce sales of promotional products and websites from local businesses and various groups.
- Apply superior communication and interpersonal skills in facilitating product demonstrations and sales presentations; thoroughly explained product details and outline solutions as they relate to customer needs.
- Closely worked with vendors to ensure quality products at reasonable pricing is achieved.
- Deliver exemplary service in managing and maintaining budget and expense goals.
- Conduct analysis and translate clients’ business requirements into a fully functional website while ensuring smooth functionality and user-friendly designs.
- Execute outstanding technical skills in managing daily web maintenance, including content, design change, and e-mail as well as in designing with standards compliant code with emphasis on compatibility and accessibility.
- Render incomparable direction in providing web-based marketing, search engine optimization, and consulting for clients.
Crossmark | Plano, TX
Area Retail Operations Manager, Perishable Dedicated Team | Denver, CO | 2003-2004
- Provided outstanding leadership to six retail sales supervisors, with 150 full- and part-time sales representatives throughout 14 Western states.
- Ensured that all retail sales supervisors were successful in maintaining expectations and generating high-levels of production from retail sales representatives within their respective territories by teaching and providing proper tools.
- Collaboratively worked with retail sales supervisors and client’s mandates of successful grocery store retail performance and higher product ACV levels while staying within CROSSMARK P&L guidelines.
Retail Sales Supervisor, Wyeth Dedicated Team | Milwaukee, WI | 2002-2003
- Demonstrated superior management skills in overseeing all levels of merchandising staff consisting of 17 part-time sales representatives responsible for visiting 1,000 stores monthly across six Midwestern states.
- Led representatives in improving their performance through motivation, clear communication, measurable job descriptions, training, and hands-on management of store visits.
- Made major contributions in achieving 92% to 99% execution rate, exceeding Wyeth’s expectations of 90% with relation to the number of grocery and mass stores called on monthly.
Retail Sales Supervisor, Pillsbury Dedicated Team | Denver, CO | 2001-2002
- Exemplified outstanding performance that resulted in being promoted to supervisor managing activities for 18 full- and part-time retail sales representatives in six Western states.
- Advised and promoted periodic sales meetings between clients and sales personnel to discuss promotional programs, new product introduction, display execution objectives, and improved display selling techniques and sales tools.
- Successfully augmented Pillsbury distribution of 8% to 9.5% in all assigned markets soon after assuming leadership over territory.
- Played a lead role in boosting Morningstar brand distribution rate from 79% to 98.6% within one year, which was recognized as a national record.
The Pillsbury Company and Crossmark | Appleton, WI
Retail Sales Representative | 2000-2001
- Carried out a wide range of duties to sustain and further increase sales at grocery store level for Green Giant, Old El Paso, and Pillsbury dry, dairy, and frozen products.
- Competently accomplished various tasks, such as ensuring 100% distribution at store level, selling additional cases of product on sale, displaying point-of-sale material, establishing rapport with store personnel, and conducting cross merchandising and resets.
Bachelor of Science in Technology Management with CIS
Herzing College | Madison, WI
Coursework in Business and Marketing
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee | Milwaukee, WI
Promotional Products Association International (PPAI)