Analyst Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Highly analytical and competent professional with solid background in mathematics, complemented with MBA in finance and master’s degree in biostatistics. Demonstrate capabilities and experience in experimental design and statistical analysis with outstanding achievement in quantitative/qualitative research. Competent in utilizing analytical skills, statistical techniques, and mathematical methods to increase company efficiency and profit. Possess in-depth knowledge of multivariate calculus, linear algebra, probability and statistics; with keen attention to detail, advanced mathematical aptitude, and strong research and communication abilities. Proficient with SAS, Minitab, R, S+, and SPSS as well as Microsoft Office.
Master of Science in Mathematics-Biostatistics: 2018
GHI University, Atlanta, GA | Latest GPA: 3.6/4.0
Master of Business Administration in Finance: 2014
DEF University, Keller Graduate School of Management, Norcross, GA | GPA:3.1/4.0
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics: 2009
STU College, Atlanta, GA | GPA: 2.8/4.0
STATISTICS: Adept at analyzing past data to make future projections, designing surveys and performing samplings. Possess solid background and experience in collecting, analyzing, interpreting, and processing present numerical information. Equipped with advanced training in applied statistics, covering a unique combination of a broad range of statistical techniques, mathematical methods, and computation.
FINANCE: Solid understanding of due diligence process; capable of analyzing financial reports, operating systems, as well as basic financial categories and revenue and expense categories. Equipped with basic knowledge of risk analysis, combined with the ability to aggregate data, such as a note, mortgage, and loan agreement from standard loan documents. Skilled in and capable of finding the right mix of investment products to help meet clients’ objectives and financial needs. Experienced in researching new and existing investment options.
ACCOUNTING: Capable of posting transactions and helping reconcile cash balances with financial records, as well as tracking and compiling reports on financial transactions, including all income and expenses.
High School Mathematics Teacher | Public Schools,City, State, USA | 2015-Present
- Design and implement differentiated lesson plans for mathematics courses, such as Probability, Trigonometry, and pre-Calculus for “at-risk” students. Mentor and assist other math teachers and manage disciplinary problems.
- Increased students’ understanding and retention on statistics, probability, and algebra by utilizing Turning-Point Technology that assessed students and enhanced teachers’ understanding on topics that needed to be revisited as well as implemented TI-83, Excel, and Minitab laboratories in upper-level math courses that increased overall student achievement by an average of 20 points.
- Served as Mathematics Department Chair and Co-chair for the school’s data collection and dissemination committee, helping the school regain accreditation status.
PQR COMPANY| NOVA, Osaka, Japan | 2013-2015
- Created curriculum to increase student achievement, developed lesson plans for non-native English-speaking students, and taught in a multimedia environment using GINGANET, an interactive online learning system.
High School Mathematics Teacher | County Public Schools | Forest Park, GA, USA | 2010-2013
- Developed lesson plans and taught geometry, trigonometry, and algebra and increased student test scores by 8%.
GRADUATE MATHEMATICS RESEARCH
Mixture of Recurrent Events
Topics: Various statistical models that will be combined to better analyze semiparametric models with recurrent events. Data simulation and generation using SAS and R.
American Statistical Association (ASA)