Associate Producer Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
ASSOCIATE PRODUCER | PRODUCER
Area of Focus: Television Networks or Multimedia Companies
Highly talented, creative, energetic, and enthusiastic media professional, offering extensive years of goal-surpassing experience in marketing, campaign development, administration, budgeting, tradeshow and event management and coordination, social media marketing, as well as branding of a wide scope of products and services. Skilled non-linear editor in Avid Media Composer, Avid Adrenaline, Avid Interplay, Avid Assist, and Final Cut Pro. Armed with a motivational management style, complemented with expertise in creative storytelling necessary for studio and remote television productions. Articulate communicator with fluency in both English and Spanish languages. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) and Adobe Photoshop, with working knowledge of AP Newswriter, iNEWS, and ENPS.
Advertising and Promotion
Market Research and Analysis
Administration and Communication
Program Development and Management
Customer Retention and Loyalty
Product Research and Development
Special Events Coordination
XYZ Association, NEW YORK, NY
Associate Producer | 2014-2018
Provided keen supervision during edit sessions of news highlights of Major League Baseball (MLB), National Basketball Association (NBA), National Football League (NFL), National Hockey League (NHL), and National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) for nightly newscast.
- Played a vital role in field producing pre- and post-game sound of player reactions for all local professional and collegiate teams.
- Planned, drafted, and directed edit sessions of news of the day pieces as well as features.
- Facilitated training and managed production assistants and interns in font production and footage gathering.
TUV International/TUV Deportes, BRISTOL, CT
Production Assistant | 2011-2014
Organized and produced live and tape segments at NBA Finals for the SportsCenter in Latin America and Mexico. Administered font-coordinated graphics in Spanish for live MLB, NBA, and NFL games on ESPN Deportes. Played leadership role in organizing coverage of 2013 PGA Championships for Latin America, Pacific Rim, and Atlantic Networks.
- Directly supported studio shows, including field-produced features for 2013 NBA Finals, Super Bowl XXXIX in Jacksonville, 2012 MLB All-Star Game, and 2012 Little League World Series.
- Functioned effectively as an Assistant Director for studio-based shows, such as La NFL Dominical and Monday Night Football for Latin America and Pac Rim networks.
- Directed edit sessions of pieces and features for live productions of MLB, NBA, NFL and PGA during pre-game, in-game and post-game.
TUV Studio Productions, BRISTOL, CT
Studio Production Assistant | 2010-2011
Created bumps and tease shots for TUV News broadcasts. Conducted research, screening, and production of highlights of assigned games for the SportsCenter and TUV News.
- Conceptualized story ideas for pieces and highlights for the SportsCenter, NBA Tonight, and Baseball Tonight.
- Monitored the sports wires and followed up on injuries of all professional and collegiate athletes.
Renaissance Realty of Hudson County, L.L., JERSEY CITY, NJ
Realtor Associate | 2017-Present
Create lead flow through personal referrals from satisfied buyers, sellers, and renters as well as strong network of partner realtors.
- Generated more than $1M in residential sales during an economic downturn with 1st time homebuyers.
Bachelors of Science in Journalism, Major in Broadcast Journalism, Minor in Spanish (2010)
BCD UNIVERSITY, COLLEGE OF COMMUNICATION, BOSTON, MA
Heineken “On Assignment” Internship covering the Billboard Latin Music Conference (2009 and 2010)
National Association of Hispanic Journalists Scholarship (2014)
Final Cut Pro Editing Course (2018)
MANHATTAN EDIT WORKSHOP
Licensed Realtor in the State of New Jersey (2017)
WEICHERT REAL ESTATE SCHOOL, WAYNE, NJ
National Association of Hispanic Journalists – Active Member
National Association of Realtors – Active Member