There are lots of chances for you to get hired as an automotive sales manager. However, having an ineffective resume won’t help you land your dream job. Hence, well-written automotive sales manager resume examples that make you stand out are vital for you to get the job.
Effective Automotive Sales Manager Resume Examples
An effective automotive sales manager resume example must be able to highlight your skills that will fit the role. These include customer service, deal closing, and rapport building. Further, your resume must guide the recruiter to realize you’re the best bet for the job.
As a sales manager, you must highlight
To guide you, check out the automotive sales manager resume template to know what your resume should look like.
Automotive Sales Manager Resume Example
Phone # / Cell Phone #
GENERAL SALES MANAGER
Strategic Sales and Business Planning | Key Relationship Development and Management | Profit Building and Sales | Growth Customer Service | Process and Procedure Improvements | Training and Mentoring | Quality Assurance
Highly accomplished, dynamic, and seasoned sales executive with nearly 20 years of progressive management experience in sales and marketing within automotive, wholesale used car operations, retail/apparel, and food industries, both in the United States and in Turkey.
- Adept at managing client relationships, driving revenue, and identifying growth opportunities that increase profit and exceed sales goals.
- Repeatedly promoted into senior leadership roles for demonstrated success in taking risks, executing innovative strategies, and breaking into saturated markets.
- Recognized as an astute sales professional, consistently topping the ranks in terms of gross profit earned.
- Well-respected and vision-driven leader, building and motivating top-performing teams toward successful attainment of target goals.
- Possess organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills, providing business intelligence-based solutions to address clients’ concerns.
Strategic Sales and Profitability: Conceptualized, developed, and implemented product marketing campaigns that promoted products and developed company image as an excellent product provider. Gave final approval on all sales, trade-ins, financing, and credit arrangements that ensured successful sales and profitability for the company. Projected sales and established internal support for the team to achieve projected sales goals. Launched and promoted new products successfully and increased customer awareness.
Client /Vendor Relations: Established and fostered strong relations to address needs of existing customers and gain new and potential customers. Conducted regular follow up to monitor employee performance and ensure that only the highest standards of service are provided at all times resulting in customer satisfaction and repeat business. Collected and reviewed customer concerns and developed appropriate and strategic business plans to address customer issues and increase sales. Handled all customer requests and guaranteed prompt resolution to complaints.
Management/Leadership: Set the overall direction of the company, managing all aspects of daily operations, including logistics, sales, marketing, advertising, human resources, administration, and finances. Supervised the hiring, training, and supervision of all sales personnel, including sales managers, finance managers, and sales representatives; administered the necessary disciplinary action based on performance evaluation results. Facilitate daily sales meeting with sales team to plan activities, objectives, reviews, and analyses.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND SALES ACCOMPLISHMENTS
BCDE Company | Santa Maria, CA
General Sales Manager | 2016-Present
- Recognized as the highest unit and gross holder in dealership group, overseeing a $1.8M used car inventory, generating $5.9M gross profit in retail to date, with more than 1899 units of new and used cars sold through effective management.
- Instituted sales incentives to motivate staff to achieve peak productivity resulting in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
FGHI Company | Bakersfield, CA
General Sales Manager | 2013-2016
- Demonstrated unparalleled sales performance, leading the ranks of general sales managers among six branches by more than 50%, with $18M worth of total retail gross revenue, averaging in 200 new and 100 used cars sold monthly.
- Developed a workplace environment that is conducive for growth and peak productivity of about 75 staff including sales managers, finance managers, and sales people.
CDE Company | Monterey, CA
Sales Manager| 2011-2013
- Consistently ranked as the highest unit and gross holder in the group with total of 1138 units personally closed deals amounting to $3.4M retail gross profit; with sales of up to 80 new cars and 50 used cars per month.
Assistant Sales Manager, IJK Company | 2010-2011
- Developed innovative sales management tools that increased efficiency in achieving targets as well as ensured maintenance of positive appearance and cleanliness of showroom to demonstrate high quality business to customers.
Sales Representative, Cypress Coast FGH Company | 2008-2010
- Awarded as Salesman of the Year for superior outputs and topping the figures, averaging more than 18 units per month.
XYZ Corporation., Istanbul, Turkey | 2007-2008
Area Sales Manager,
QRS Company, Istanbul, Turkey | 2002-2005
DEF Company, Istanbul, Turkey | 2000-2002
Bachelor of Business Administration
ABC UNIVERSITY, Cyprus
Windows, DOS, Word, Excel, Reynolds & Reynolds, ADP, UCS, Grapevine
Heads Up! Recheck Your Resume
As part of the auto sales industry, you must know the value of a winning resume. Being an efficient sales manager means you’re an expert in selling—especially in selling yourself when applying for a job. That said, refer to this list to help you check if your resume is well-written.
- First, it’s specific
withthe job duties.
- Second, it details the needed skills for the job.
- Lastly, it’s free from misspellings and grammatical errors.
Searching for the best automotive sales manager resume examples and more? Resume4Dummies is here to offer you top-notch resume examples and templates to help you in your job application needs. R4D’s Resume Builder also aids you to create your own resume.