Business Analyst Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Tenacious, results-driven, and dynamic professional with more than six years of wide-range experience in the mortgage and banking industry. Offer remarkable skills in conceptualizing, developing, and implementing strategic business models to outperform market challenges and deliver bottom-line results. Utilize reflective understanding of necessary core issues and concerns for high net-worth consumers; as well as out-of-the-box strategy to improve service excellence, expand customer base, and ensure repeat business. Exemplify track record of dealing with 15 software applications, including project management, search engine optimization, business operations, and accounting. Display proficiency in PHP/MySQL-driven websites, SQL data queries, Microsoft Office Suite, Fidelity, and Lending Portal, as well as analytics and financial/business projection software applications.
- Organizational Growth
- New Business Improvement
- Business Portfolio
- Website Design and Enhancement
- Staff Training
- Conflict Resolution
RECONCILIATION SPECIALIST, Research and Resolution Department: MAR 2018-NOV 2018
ABCDE’s SERVICING INC (AEROTEK CONTRACT), COPPELL, TX
Identified and resolved all accounting and module errors and issues pertaining to consumer mortgage loans. Utilized Microsoft SQL, Access, and Excel; and installed changes in Fidelity (MSP) to remove inaccuracies on customer loans.
- Cultivated productive relationships with consumers to address company performance and provide strategic recommendations on future actions
- Gained two recognitions as the top performer through demonstration of exemplary performance and dedication to efficiency
- Eradicated more than 35 million worth of loan errors during eight-month contract, earning recognition for performance, overall attitude, punctuality, and professional physicality
BUSINESS ANALYST: JUL 2013-MAR 2018
XYZ’s SOLUTIONS, DALLAS, TX
Ensured the delivery of superior business performance at all departments and generated high income and return for stakeholders. Led the successful development and launching of new products and services.
- Received an award for strategic business model planning and maximizing return on investment (ROI) for investors
- Significantly contributed in generating remarkable market share and optimizing profits
- Conceptualized and developed new business, acknowledged as one of the top financial and credit-counseling business in Dallas
- Played a lead role in strengthening business functions, talent on-boarding, employee training, and new application launches
- Served as a liaison between business and software designers in addressing and achieving various business needs
HOUSING RETENTION SPECIALIST: JAN 2016-NOV 2016
ABCD MORTGAGE, PLANO, TX
Supported customers on mortgage loans modifications, housing refinance, and other housing and personal loan workout options.
- Obtained an award for exemplifying first-rate performance in accomplishing all assigned tasks within time constraints
- Gained acknowledgement for providing software modules for MSP and automating data filtering for non performing loans
TIER II TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST: MAY 2012-JAN 2016
EFG INC., FRISCO, TX
Provided professional assistance in troubleshooting phones, monitoring and troubleshooting GSM network, dispatching technicians, and monitoring the integrity and performance of cell towers to ensure that clients’ needs were addressed.
- Promoted company image at various conferences, including university visits, professional presentations at career fairs, and proposal presentations to outside vendors and investors
COLLECTION SPECIALIST: AUG 2010-APR 2014
HIJK COMPANIES, FARMERS BRANCH, TX
- Received an award of distinction for providing consistent 85% collection rate for 6 months
ASSISTANT MANAGER: JUN 2009-AUG 2012
LMNO INC., MARSHALL, TX
Monitored interviewing, hiring, and training of new employees; inventory and pricing control; and new business development and territory management. Designed and implemented online and offline marketing campaigns that enhanced vendors’ relations. Provided daily developmental feedbacks.
FINANCIAL ANALYST: OCT 2006-APR 2009
PQRS ACCOUNTING & FINANCE, ISLAMABAD
Supervised financial projections, financial data analysis, expenses control, external investment, and equity analysis. Rendered direct supervision to budget planning, quarterly forecasts, accounting processes, and reporting methodologies.
MANAGER: JUN 2004-APR 2009
TUVW SOLUTIONS, ISLAMABAD
Administered the development of numerous teams of 18 to 25 professionals; performed job coaching, on the floor assistance, and training materials preparation. Conducted monthly review and provided incentive recognition for all associates based on customer satisfaction, efficiency, and accuracy.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: 2018
University of PQR at Dallas, Richardson, TX
Associate of Science in Computer Integrated Manufacturing Technology: 2012
STUV Technical College, Marshall, TX
AVETA institute for 6 Sigma quality awareness program: In Progress
NCHEC/HUD Homeownership Counseling Training Program: In Progress
Business Communication Training: 2017
Founding Member, Alpha Beta Psi (Business
Professionals’ Fraternity), University of PQR at Dallas