Commercial Real Estate Lease Administrator Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Highly analytical, versatile, and results-driven professional with comprehensive years of experience in loan administration, business analysis, office management, and accounting operations. Equipped with extensive background in identifying and resolving contract/lease details subjective to both cost and legal constraints. Adept at processing and maintaining leasing agreements and researching property-related documents. Familiar with real estate “legalese” and operations, combined with proven competencies in conducting traditional and online research to obtain recorded documents and due diligence data. Regarded for surpassing expectations and rendering optimum level of service regardless of time constraints or special considerations. Reputed for excellent organizational expertise, keen attention to detail, extensive leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills crucial in developing motivating, positive team environments.
Areas of Expertise
- Lease Contract Interpretation and Administration
- Research Analysis and Documentation
- Organizational Operations and Functions
- Rapid Conflict Resolution
- Agreements Maintenance and Processing
- Process and Productivity Improvement
- Regulatory Compliance and Standards
- Customer Service and Relations
Xyz Company | Charlotte, NC | 2011–Present
- Expertly abstract, classify, and administer leases, management agreements, and legal documents, such as Operating Easement Agreement (OEAs); Restriction Easement Agreement (REAs), and reports through Microsoft Excel andMRIAccounting Software applications.
- Compile necessary documents for due diligence process, as well as create specialized data reports.
- Handle the documentation and invoicing of tenant insurance, sales, and percentage rent.
- Strategically identify and resolve tenant’s issues covering billing, receivables, and defaults.
- Demonstrate expertise in maintaining electronic file and hard copies; assume full responsibility in converting paper copies into searchable Adobe Acrobat documents for posting in network database.
- Proficiently handle Common Area Maintenance (CAM) and expenses research, reconciliation, accounting, and invoice/budget compliance with leases and property contracts, detention pond agreements, and OEAs.
- Partner with leasing agents and managing partners in conducting detailed property lease information for LOIs as well as tracking lease expirations and commencement dates used for commission payments.
- Provide lease interpretation information to property managers as required (outside of lease abstracting) and disseminate monthly reports and invoicing for rent increases, sales, and insurance.
- Manage the completion and distribution of monthly reports and invoicing for rent increases, sales, and insurance; conduct lease interpretation information to property managers as required outside of lease abstracting.
- Planned and recommended development and implementation of new lease storage and abstracting database.
- Set up and enforced a program executing conversion of all documents and abstract leases, management agreements, and other pertinent documents, including Operating and Easement Agreements (OEAs).
- Provided expertise in coordinating and monitoring overall aspects of leases for the entire portfolio, resulting in the developments of more than 14,000,000 square feet and current management of over 7,000,000 square feet of commercial projects.
Business and Accounting Analyst II
Def Information Systems Department,Def Corporation | Charlotte, NC | 2010–2011
- Rendered exemplary assistance to the IT Department at Duke Energy; supported and reported directly to department head (Vice President).
- Utilized and leveraged comprehensive knowledge in Excel/Access reporting in performing data uploading/downloading to mainframe database and PeopleSoft programming (sent to in-house training classes).
- Led efforts in facilitating training programs and organizing social events and functions.
- Meticulously administered the investigation, explanation, and modification of divisional and departmental accounting discrepancies.
- Coordinated the verification and submission of invoices, purchase orders, and contractor requisitions through company system, such as MAPPS, PeopleSoft, and FMIS electronic application system.
- Broadened and executed advanced administrative skills in the creation and completion of department correspondence and presentation materials, such as PowerPoint presentations, memos, and departmental directories.
- Planned and orchestrated departmental and other meetings; maintained departmental project release calendars as well as managers’ individual e-mail and calendars as requested.
- Processed and carried out sensitive and confidential financial information, including workforce labor rates, salary data, and personnel files
- Applied dynamic leadership skills in providing effectual oversight to more than 50 IT and business professionals regarding time entry, project cost tracking, and expense reporting tools.
- Handled, completed, and published divisional project website by using FrontPage2002 and HTML.
- Exemplified proficiency in creating and maintaining detailed cost/benefit reports, which included budget, actual, projections, and journal details for a department of 12 managers and approximately 100 employees.
- Served as key innovator in the creation and maintenance of inter-company website with IT data (FrontPage Software); handled the maintenance of Vice President’s calendar and travel itinerary.
Office Management Supervisor (OMS)
Ghi Company | Landover, MD | 1999–2011
- Maximized superior management capabilities in directing the center operations with more than 30 drivers.
- Delivered excellent customer service in addressing clients’ complex problems and concerns in a prompt manner, resulting in total customer satisfaction and boosted referrals and repeat business.
- Served as primary point of contact in determining and resolving employees’ issues.
- Arranged pick-up schedules and dispatched drivers in a timely fashion; conducted electronic and physical searches for lost packages and data.
- Exemplified versatility and multitasking skills in performing diverse tasks, such as execution of electronic data transfer to all statistical reports and correspondence, verification and authorization of employee timecards, as well as maintenance of paper and electronic files of all transactions.
- Reorganized the entire center data systems; organized and systemized system updates, virus protection updates, “deep discharges,” and system backups.
- Proactively led and involved in large-scale training, communication, and company meetings, including extensive OSHA, quality customer service, and data integrity seminars.
- Successfully improved organizational operations through timely and accurate completion of reports and data transfers as well as resolution of operational problems and issues.
Assistant Property Manager
Jkl Company | Lanham, MD| 2006–2008
Assistant Property Manager
Mno Company | Washington, DC | 2003–2006
Coursework in Rhetoric and Writing | PQR University | College Park, Maryland
North Carolina Real Estate Broker Training | Internet/Web Site Creation – UMUC
Real Estate Administration Class – CPCC
- MRI Accounting – Payables/Receivables; Lease Set-Up; Reporting
- Adobe Acrobat – Document Capture (Searchable Documents Creation); Manipulation of Documents (Documents Conversion to Other Formats and Document Conferencing and Creation )
- Microsoft Office Suite: Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook (E-mail, Scheduling, and Task Tracking), and Excel (Advanced Reporting and Formula Creation)
- PeopleSoft, QuickBooks, and Quicken Programs
- WordPress, HTML, and FrontPage (Website Creation and Maintenance)