Phone # / Cell Phone #
Focus of Interest: Information Technology | Customer Service | Telecommunications
Analytical and innovative CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Technician; interested in pursuing a challenging career as technician / help desk to effectively utilize knowledge and skills gained from diverse experience.
- Skilled in a technical environment, with proven background in information technology, network and system administration, systems security, hardware and software installation, as well as application and technical support.
- Flexible and versatile; capable of adjusting rapidly to new and challenging situations as well as in working well independently to meet time-sensitive deadlines within competitive work settings.
- Adept in high-performance technology solution installations, successful test environments creation, and accurate technical documentation.
- Known for providing effectual end-user training and innovative technical solutions.
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and 98)
- Proactively participated in the creation and execution of several special projects, which successfully led to the proper treatment of wholesale customers that supported remedies prevention imposed by the CPUC.
- Contributed in providing AT&T Nevada permission to offer long distance service; accomplished several hours of research and accurately compiled data from over a two-year period; and submitted detailed accounts of step-by-step order process directly to the Public Utility Commission in Nevada.
- Facilitated the caller ID initiative; set up and maintained telephone service in various facilities; tracked orders of caller IDs and changed facilities where necessary to ensure it is properly functioning.
- Analyzed and resolved the error rate on RDSL orders; accepted assignment of compiling data and determining which orders were being closed incorrectly, monitoring orders for a 30-day period after completion; and acted as POC for each and every order issued for over a 6-month period.
AT&T, Sacramento, CA
FACS Administrator | 2007–2018
Collection Representative | 2005–2007
Oversaw and ensured maintenance of data integrity, client’s file confidentiality, and efficient usage of system resources within the department were in compliance with strict industry and security requirements. Supported daily functions of the Facility Assignment Center (FACS) software through the design, documentation, testing, creation, or modification of computer programs related to FACS. Built and secured working communication with clients and fellow employees.
- Managed and ensured that all orders were completed in a timely manner by coordinating with technicians regarding maintenance issues.
- Handled calls from technicians to provide technical assistance and support with system installation and maintenance.
- Took charge of conducting product research and developed standard operating procedure for entire office implementation.
- Worked in collaboration with the IT Department for the preparation of report to streamline the tracking and elimination of potential tariff violations and fines imposed by the PUC.
- Demonstrated leadership and was one of the four people in the office who were granted administrative privileges in computer applications.
- Trained and mentored technicians in the installation and maintenance of telephone service for customers, including xDSL and ISDN service.
- Identified and promptly addressed requests for manual assistance on service orders to install competitor’s and AT&T telephone service.
- Initiated and utilized tracking of spreadsheets for problem services to minimize remedies imposed by the California Public Utility Commission.
Computer Technology (2018) | MTI College, Sacramento, CA
CompTIA A+ Certification
Basic Electricity and Digital Technology | New Horizons, Sacramento, CA
Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007
Affiliations and Activities
Women of AT&T, Inc. | 2013–Present
Member | Vice President, Community Service | Work Team Leader, March of Dimes Work
Team Leader, American Cancer Society Making Strides against Breast Cancers
Ladies Auxiliary to the Veterans of Foreign Wars | 2016–2018
Junior Vice President / Senior Vice President / President | Americanism Chairman | Membership Chairman
Historian | Hospital Chairman