Corporate Affairs Manager Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Diligent, strong-minded, hands-on, and dependable professional, with strong academic background and comprehensive work experience in developing and implementing administrative and personnel policies aligned with organizational needs and goals. Interested in pursuing a position within the area of national and global service to effectively utilize skills, knowledge, and expertise in building relation and interfacing with employees, clients, media, and other stakeholders nationally and internationally. Adept at providing effectual leadership in directing teams toward realization of affective plans for behavior modification. Capable of identifying and accommodating psychological needs of individuals from all socio-economic levels. Competent in blending innovative and traditional methods to obtain a solid foundation for lifelong learning.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- CONSULTATION AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT: Excellent mentoring and motivation abilities; competent in encouraging individual self-empowerment and in boosting confidence. Able to align diverse culture and values with productivity goals to contribute to personal growth and development. Proficient in delivering comprehensible information to a wide spectrum of audience
- INTERPERSONAL AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Capable of expressing and interpreting knowledge and ideas and exchanging information in a clear and effective manner. Accustomed to establishing rapport and long-term relationships with all levels of individuals. Conversant in English and Yoruba languages.
- MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS: Adept at applying sound and consistent judgment to support decision-making processes and in spearheading team and various development and social activities. Thrive in fast-paced environment and able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- PROBLEM RESOLUTION: Resourceful in implementing operational improvements and developing challenging plans. Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to identify needs and enhance efficiencies.
- Functioned as Corporate Affairs Manager for an electronic payments system company that operates in Australia and Nigeria.
- Developed and cultivated working partnership with banks, merchants, and service providers by providing exemplary support all throughout the business process.
- Ensured appropriate implementation of business development (BD) partnerships along with best practices across company services.
- Leveraged advanced expertise in merchant and partner businesses, products and services strategy while ensuring compliance with organization standards and objectives.
- Collaborated closely with the organization to develop and assist merchant-specific initiatives; enhanced productive partnership through analysis of the overall deal performance and development of initiatives.
- Provided keen oversight in managing post deal implementation while administering the cultivation of partnership within the business development teams.
- Supervised and implemented deal terms as well as daily relationships and integration by working productively with existing merchants and partners.
- Handled the documentation, analysis, and execution of key quantitative metrics and trends.
- Spearheaded the development and implementation of innovative strategies and techniques for customer retention and scheme.
SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT AND PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Demonstrated natural endowment in developing and managing programs and activities for communal development.
- Effectively served as liaison between youth and adults of communities to foster self-development and empowerment.
- Played a pivotal role in the implementation of various recreation and community programs benefiting families.
- Established and cultivated long-term quality relationships with patients by conducting in-home and intensive therapy sessions with families and children experiencing emotional and/or adjustment issues.
- Strengthened rapport with the neighborhood by providing medication support and recreational opportunities.
- Applied restrictive methods in identifying the needs of children and their family in the community within the context of cultural preferences and the CASSP principles.
- Employed as high school and middle school part-time substitute teacher; applied dynamic leadership skills in communicating knowledge and developing students for a better future through effective class management.
- Meticulously performed treatment, evaluation, and planning functions for various clinical office; administered the collection and analysis of behavioral data.
- Prepared adjudicated youths for community service; documented and reported developments to the management.
- Assumed caseload management responsibilities, which included overseeing treatment modalities and outcome evaluations.
- Completed and submitted community development reports to the governor’s office.
- Broadened knowledge and skills of counselor assistants by providing effective leadership and supervision; proactively organized and managed seminars and workshops.
- Worked as therapeutic support staff attending to children with Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD).
CONSULTATION SERVICES AND SUPPORT
- Engaged in the planning and execution of intensive outpatient services for children referred by the Office of Child Mental Health in Delaware, which included individual/groups medication management and social empowerment.
- Effectively applied knowledge in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in dealing with thought schemas.
- Exhibited emotional stability in conducting individual and group therapy sessions, and in executing behavioral interventions for troubled children in the school setting.
- Utilized core principles of CASSP systems and age-appropriate interventions in providing behavioral consultation services to children and their families throughout Delaware and Philadelphia.
- Offered and performed therapy services to families and their troubled youths using a systemic model of MST principles: Individual, Peers, Family, School, and Community.
- Enhanced structure for positive behavioral outcomes by encouraging effective parental supervision and guidance.
- Conducted functional behavior analysis to ensure achievement of positive behavior expectations.
- Assisted in developing sustainable care management for productive living plan to mentally challenged individuals.
- Functioned as nightshift residential counselor for mentally challenged adults in a group home setting; ensured positive reintegration of acceptable communal living standards.
- Demonstrated proficiency in medicating and counseling juvenile residents with the consent and cooperation of their parole officers; provided assistance in carrying out other counselors’ caseload.
ABC CORRECTIONAL SERVICES, Wilmington, DE
MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIAN | 2018-Present
CDE PROFESSIONALS / City,State
BEHAVIORAL SPECIALIST CONSULTANT, Part-time | 2015-Present
NORTHEAST TREATMENT CENTERS, Philadelphia, PA
BEHAVIOR SPECIALIST / MOBILE THERAPIST, Part-time | 2012-Present
EFG COMPANY, New South Wales, Australia
CORPORATE AFFAIRS MANAGER, International | 2011-Present
GHI COMPANY, New Port, DE
MOBILE THERAPIST | 2016-2017
COMMUNITY COUNCIL, City, State
SBBH CLINICIAN | 2016
JKL INC., Wilmington, DE
RESIDENTIAL COUNSELOR, Part-time | 2009-2015
CHILD GUIDANCE RESOURCE CENTERS, City, State
MULTI-SYSTEMIC THERAPIST (MST) | 2014
MNO COMPANY, Iselin, NJ
INTENSIVE MASTER-LEVEL THERAPIST, Part-time | 2013-2014
CHILD GUIDANCE CENTERS, City, State
MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL / CLINICIAN | 2012-2013
OPQ COMPANY, Philadelphia, PA
COUNSELOR III | 2010-2011
COUNSELOR III, Opq Company
RST COMPANY , Philadelphia, PA
FAMILY AND CHILDREN SERVICES | 2007-2011
TREATMENT CENTER, Part-time
CHILDREN CRISIS AND TREATMENT CENTER, Part-time
UVW SCHOOL, Wilmington, DE
SUBSTITUTE TEACHER | 2006-2007
YOUTH SERVICES INTERNATIONAL INC., City, State
GROUP LEADER / COUNSELOR | 2004-2005
NATIONAL DRUG LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY, City, State
AREA COMMANDER | SECURITY SUPERVISOR | 1998-2004
MINISTRY OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT, YOUTH / SPORTS,City, State
ASSISTANT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT OFFICER | 1998
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN COMMUNITY COUNSELING | WXYZ University, DE, USA
(Chi Sigma Iota – Academic Honors in Counseling)
DIPLOMA IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE ADMINISTRATION | University of LMN, Akoka-Yaba, Nigeria
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN POLITICAL SCIENCE | University of LMN, Akoka-Yaba, Nigeria
GRADUATE AND CONTINUING EDUCATION ‘A’ LEVELS | OPQ College, Abeokuta, Nigeria
National Certified Counselor | Licensed Professional Counselor
Officers’ Basic Training – National Drug Law Enforcement Academy, Jos, Nigeria
American Counseling Association
SECRETARY – GENERAL, UNILA JAYCEES | University of Lagos Chapter, Nigeria
Microsoft Office Suite and Basic Oracle SQL