Creative Director Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
CREATIVE PRODUCTION: SCRIPT, VIDEO, FILM, ON-AIR PROMOTION, GRAPHICS, MUSIC AND PHOTOGRAPHY STRATEGIC MARKETING | COLLABORATION | EFFECTIVE ADVERTISING
Detail-oriented, results-driven, and hands-on Creative Director, offering broad-based experience in effective and strategic creative management skills; complemented with proven branding and positioning expertise. Equipped with in-depth knowledge in creating innovative ideas to deliver sales presentations and marketing campaigns. Proficient in responding to clients’ needs and formulating tactical action plans to achieve outstanding results. Knowledgeable in business and management principles involved in strategic planning, leadership, as well as client retention and market penetration under strict budget constraints. Demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills. Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), Adobe Photoshop, Photo Impact Pro, and Publisher Pro.
- Authored NBC’s “Must See TV” branding slogan, resulting in effective repositioning of the network
- Creatively developed effective and prestigious network theme presentations for NBC and ABC, television networks
- Expertly handled, wrote, and produced network television advertising and promotion for the NBC-owned Snap.Com
- Administered ABC’s popular TGIF franchise as well as the interstitial branding department
CREATIVE PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT AND DIRECTION
- Assumed full responsibility for writing, producing, and managing on-air promotions, marketing, and advertising.
- Delivered creative development and production of on-air promotion for syndicated and internationally distributed programs, syndicated movies, new media, and cable programming.
- Developed successful sales presentations and innovative on-air marketing campaigns.
- Held accountable for all network primetime promotions, presentations, and marketing campaigns which required special film and video shoots.
- Coordinated creative direction and all aspects of production, including budgeting as well as hiring and supervising a team of managers, writers, producers, and editors.
- Effectively served as creative consultant for program pitches, long form script development, and various special projects.
- Supervised the on-air promotion of all network primetime drama series.
TEAM AND BUDGET MANAGEMENT
- Effectively administered and led teams of producers; hired and supervised vendors while overseeing budgets
- Collaboratively worked with clients to create effective campaigns, pitches, and sales presentations
- Partnered with local stations to create effective campaigns and promo packages
EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR, Company CDE: Burbank, CA | 2009-Present
DIRECTOR, ON-AIR, WORLDWIDE TELEVISION MARKETING, Company IJK: Burbank, CA | 2000-2008
DIRECTOR, ON-AIR MARKETING, SNAP.COM, Company OPQ : Burbank, CA | 1998-2000
VICE-PRESIDENT, SPECIAL PROJECTS, ON-AIR PROMOTION, Company UVW: Hollywood, CA | 1996-1998
SENIOR DIRECTOR, DRAMA PROMOTION, CompanyXYZ: Burbank, CA | 1990-1996
SENIOR PROMOTION PRODUCER, Company HIJ: Detroit, MI
PROMOTION PRODUCER, Company KLM: Baltimore, MD
NEWS PROMOTION PRODUCER, Company NOP: Memphis, TN
PROMOTION PRODUCER, Company QRS: Cape Girardeau, MO
INTERN, NEWSCENTER 5 HEALTH AND MEDICINE UNIT, Company TUV: Chicago, IL
NEWS REPORTER/VIDEOGRAPHER/PROGRAM PRODUCER, Company WXY: Racine, WI
Graduate Studies in Mass Communication, ABC University – Memphis, TN
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications, GHI University Kenosha, WI
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
Numerous Promax, Telly and International Broadcast Awards