Customer Service Associate Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Customer Service Representative
Highly talented and resourceful, offering cross-functional skills resulting from significant years of providing excellent customer service to accommodate needs of the business. Execute principles for providing excellent customer and personal services in determining customer needs while presenting a positive company image. Possess experience in office business practices, answering customer inquiries, addressing problems, and maintaining confidentiality. Exemplify strong interpersonal, listening, and rapport-building skills, with aptitude to effectively communicate with customers, co-workers, business associates, and management. Work well with teams to ensure overall company satisfaction.
Areas of Expertise
- Operations and Office Management
- Analytical and Strategic Planning
- Problem Solving and Troubleshooting
- Customer Service and Satisfaction
- Human Relations Management
- Communication Skills
Technical Skills: Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Internet Research
ABC INC., | Howell, NJ
Customer Service Representative | 2017– 2018
Rendered efficient service in discussing loans, such as personal loans, car loans, home equity, and mortgage applications with customers, trying to find the best option that fits respective needs as well as in maintaining quarterly quota of products sold.
- Utilized exceptional problem solving skills in resolving various account issues experienced by TD Bank customers
- Played a lead role in opening personal and business accounts as well as imputing loan and mortgage applications
BCD International | Lodi, NJ
Account Manager | 2017
Assumed full responsibility in coordinating promotional and event marketing campaigns for various businesses, such as day spas, cinemas, restaurants, ski resorts, golf clubs, and others.
- Successfully promoted awareness for various businesses by organizing corporate events and presenting promotional and event marketing campaigns
- Traveled extensively to different businesses to provide information and assist in increasing customer traffic to particular location
CDE CORP., | Edison, NJ
Insurance Agent | 2016– 2017
Demonstrated exceptional performance in providing insurance information, proficiently discussing various products offered and its benefits to various New Jersey residents.
- Closely worked with New Jersey residents, such as union and credit union members, resulting in increasing sales of supplemental life and health insurance policies
DEF College | Jersey City, NJ
Telecounselor – Office of Admissions | 2014– 2016
Provided sufficient information to high school students who have shown interest in enrolling at Saint Peter’s College to make informed decision about the college of their choice.
- Participated in college fairs, efficiently marketing college to prospective students, assisting in the transition from high school to college of admitted students, and answering all questions asked with accuracy while maintaining an individual call quota
EFG Research Team | Eatontown, NJ
Phone Interviewer | 2012– 2014
Proficiently conducted surveys for various organizations, such as Johnson & Johnson, Department of Transportation, ESPN network, Department of Mote vehicle, Division of Elections, and others.
- Met and exceeded quota of successfully completed number of surveys
Office of Mayoralty Candidate | Jersey City, NJ
Campaign Aide (Temporary Employment) | 2012
Utilized strong presentation and human relations skills in promoting campaign and candidacy of an established electoral candidate to the Jersey City community.
Bachelor of Arts in Communications, with Concentration in Advertising and Minor in Psychology | 2016
DEF College | Jersey City, NJ
Awarded with Saint Peter’s College Keys Scholarship
Life Insurance Producer License
Health Insurance producer License
Member of the Notary Republic of New Jersey