Director of Real Estate Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Detail-focused and goal-oriented professional who possess strong work ethic to deliver high performance along with sound judgment and decision-making skills honed through 23 years of experience within a fast-paced and complex facets of the construction industry. Adept at managing complex situational projects at multi locations. Exemplify comprehensive knowledge in a variety of fields in the construction arena, including ground up construction, vendor management, daily operations, long term planning, and life cycle planning. Exhibit repeated success in problem-solving and cost-saving initiatives utilizing organizational ability and effective communication skills. Demonstrated solid customer relation expertise with an inherent sense of empathy in understanding and dealing with the needs and desires of people of diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Operations Management
- Property Management
- Building and Constructions
- Customer Service and Development
- Interpersonal Relations
- Vendor Management
- Oversaw transactions for more than 100 vendor contracts focusing on areas, including security, housekeeping, landscaping, and construction management for 17 regional and super-regional shopping centers.
- Securely handled and maintained capital works budget for projects averaging to $10 M a year.
- Creatively designed and executed lighting retrofit for 12 shopping centers resulting to energy savings of $1.2 M annually on utility budget worth $5 M
- Involved in initial stage of plan review of all mall remodel and expansion projects; executed final plans.
- Collaboratively worked with engineers and city officials to ensure building plans and specifications are compliant of city, state, and federal requirements.
- Implemented RFP for highly technical multi-million nationwide security system that cost $10 M
- Supervised six clerical and management employees tasked to offer property management, construction, and tenant services.
- Assisted leasing agents by determining all costs associated with construction and delivery of space to tenants.
- Performed as one of the six supervisors during construction of 365-unit apartment building.
Regional Operations Manager-East Coast, City, State | 2010-2018
Operations Manager- Abc Company, Los Angeles, CA | 2004–2010
Property Manager- Abc Company, Los Angeles, CA | 1997–2004
Tenant Coordinator and Construction Project Manager, Abc Company, Los Angeles, CA| 1997–1998
Construction Superintendent, Abc Company Los Angeles, CA | 1996–1997
Assistant Construction Superintendent, Abc Company, Los Angeles, CA | 1988–1989
Coursework in Accounting, Construction Management, Commercial Real Estate Management, Business Writing
XYZ University, Los Angeles | Los Angeles, CA
National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project)
Member, Rock for Relief-Cancer Fundraiser (Present)
Member, Holly Grove Children’s Home and Cancer Fundraising through TNT (2001)
Member, Arthritis Foundation (1999)