Firefighter and Emergency Medical Technician Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Hardworking and dedicated professional, offering solid academic foundation and advanced training in rescue operations and hazardous materials. Interested in pursuing a position within a progressive organization to effectively utilized skills, knowledge, and expertise honed through practical years of work experience. Capable of responding to fire alarms, medical emergencies, and other requests for emergency assistance, with proven ability in defining goals and objectives to ensure successful emergency operations. Well-versed in conceptualizing, developing, and executing innovative emergency policies and procedures. Motivated self-starter and cooperative team player, with excellent ability to efficiently and comfortably communicate with diverse individuals and groups.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Emergency Management and Preparedness
- Equipment Maintenance and Operations
- Public Safety and Citizen Service
- Regulatory Compliance and Quality Standards
- Search and Rescue Operations
- Medical Process and Procedures
- Firefighting Principles and Techniques
- Rendered efficient service in responding to all emergencies in the military bases throughout Kuwait, including fire, medical, hazardous materials (HAZMAT), and technical rescue.
- Closely supervised and monitored emergency care, such as first aid, to injured patients.
- Demonstrated proficiency in conducting daily training on aircraft, structures, and HAZMAT as well as monthly training on rotary wing aircraft and structures.
- Developed strong working relationships with various individuals by providing crash rescue support for New Horizons missions in Central America for three consecutive summers.
- Exemplified versatility and multitasking approaches in performing diverse tasks, such as connecting and laying hose lines, supporting direct streams of water on fires, participating in fire prevention inspections, and informing public on fire hazards.
- Assumed full responsibility in maintaining the station, firefighting equipment, and Fire Department property.
- Increased level of fire safety awareness through close collaboration with other firefighters to possibly prevent fires and accidents.
- Acted as primary point of contact on all matters related to the protection of lives and properties from fire and other risks through promotion of fire safety programs and implementation of fire safety standards in public and commercial premises.
- Employed strong leadership skills in lecturing, practicing, and exercising drills, as well as facilitating other forms of training.
- Thoroughly inspected and maintained the appliance (fire engine) and equipment while testing fire hydrants and emergency water supplies.
FIREFIGHTER/DRIVER OPERATOR, 2016-2018
CSA Kuwait | Arifjan, Kuwait
FIREFIGHTER/FIRST RESPONDER, 2015
ABC Department | Scott AFB, IL, USA
FIREFIGHTER 21M, 2010-2016
U.S. Army Reserve | 459th Engineer Detachment, Granite City, IL, USA
Firefighter II, 2011
ABC Academy | San Angelo, TX
Department of Defense-Fire and Emergency Services Program Certification (DoD IFSAC):
- Airport Firefighter
- Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) Technician
- Rescue Technician I
- Driver Operator Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting (ARFF), Pumper, Mobile Water Supply, and Aerial
- Fire Instructor I
- Fire Inspector I
- Fire Officer I
- National Registry Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Basic Training
- Paramedic Student, Training Division, Crowley, TX