Human Resources Generalist Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST/ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Employee Relations | Staff Recruitment, Supervision, and Training | Performance Management | Legal Compliance | Policy Development and Implementation | Management Coaching | HRIS and Payroll Systems | Benefits Administration
Competitive, astute, and dedicated human resource professional, with comprehensive years of hands-on experience in human resources; office administration; personnel training and supervision; and policy development, interpretation, and implementation. Diligent in maintaining and updating knowledge of business concepts, principles, and practices, complemented with innate ability in providing executive support to executive management. Versatile with commendable interpersonal, presentation, organizational, multitasking, and management proficiencies, combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of collaborative management approach, coupled with effective visioning and counseling skills that steer organizations toward growth and achievement of goals.
- Proven track record of success in organizing business contractors program in compliance with applicable law, executive orders, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Profound ability to communicate with others as well as to assimilate and understand information in a manner consistent with essential job functions.
COMPANY JKL, SCOTTSDALE, AZ | 2016-PRESENT
Human Resources Generalist
- Oversaw and execute day-to-day human resources operation across all local, state, and international departments, facilitating the administration, compliance, and maintenance of related human resources functions.
- Ensured that all employees and managers have comprehensive knowledge of company policy as well as federal and state laws governing employment relationship.
- Worked directly with the Vice President of Human Resources, rendering daily administration support and comprehensive HR service to managers and staff within the organization.
- Competently and consistently received promotions within a year, rising through ranks from administrative coordinator to HR executive assistant, senior HRIS administrator, and HR generalist.
- Contributed in designing, developing, and implementing company’s first HRIS system database.
- Established a reputation for leading the restructure, retention, and reorganization of employee personnel files.
COMPANY MNO, TEMPE, AZ | 2012-2015
Contract Coordinator/Executive (HR) Assistant
- Played a leadership role in administering departmental operations, coordinating and scheduling technicians to site projects, encoding test results, and performing audits and accounting.
- Provided effective training and supervision to a staff of 20 employees while handling workflow coordination, policy and procedural development, quality assurance, and staff evaluation.
- Ensured departmental records were accurately maintained and compiled.
- Managed and carried out a wide variety of special projects.
- Initially served as a receptionist/customer service representative and was promoted to administrative assistant, contact coordinator, lead supervisor, and document control department manager.
- Demonstrated exemplary performance in forming and developing own department that led to being recognized by executive management.
PQR TRAVEL AGENCY, RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA | 2011-2013
Marketing Coordinator/Contract Administrator
- Provided expert leadership and direction to daily marketing operations, marketing strategy development, and contract administration.
- Took charge of preparing bookings, organizing staff schedule, processing invoices, verifying customer accounts, and updating customer and transaction documentation.
- Strategically planned and developed marketing presentations and special promotional programs.
- Ensured proper implementation of records maintenance, client relations, and other related assignments.
- Contributed significant efforts in attaining company’s consistent growth by developing and implementing new and innovative marketing strategies and programs.
- Earned promotions to receptionist, administrative assistant, customer service representative, and eventually to marketing coordinator/contract administrator.
COMPANY STU, RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA | 2010-2011
- Performed various front office activities, such as maintaining reception area, answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, billing, and processing accounts receivable.
- Prepared monthly ledgers and financial statements. Carried out mail sorting and distribution.
VWX UNIVERSITY, LOMA LINDA, CA
Intern, Medical Billing and Dental Assisting
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
XYZ UNIVERSITY, PHOENIX, AZ (Expected Graduation: 2022)
Certification in HR Boot Camp
MOUNTAIN STATES EMPLOYERS COUNCIL
Power Communications Certificate of Completion and Leadership Breakthrough 1 Certificate of Completion
RAPPORT LEADERSHIP INTERNATIONAL, PHOENIX, AZ AND LAS VEGAS, NV
Member of Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Member of Mountain States Employers Council
Former Member of ACEC HR Committee
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Visio)
FileMaker Pro | HR Data Manager | ShoreTel Communicator | OrgPlus