Investment Executive Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Corporate & Investment Banking * Capital Markets * Financial Management * Stock Exchange * Derivatives and Structured Products * Global Economics
Highly motivated and goal oriented global corporate and Investment banking executive, with over 11 years of extensive experience in finance and investment field including corporate banking sectors; equipped with strong abilities to identify weaknesses or strengths for credit or investment decision making. Possess comprehensive background in complex structures and derivatives transactions. Exhibit strong knowledge and understanding of macroeconomics, industries, regulations as well as industry changes. Proficient in using MS Excel spreadsheets modeling, with advanced expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Outlook). Bilingual in Arabic and English.
VICE PRESIDENT | 2014-PRESENT
COMPANY XZY, KUWAIT
Display senior level expertise in working on global corporate and investment banking; render direct involvement with top tier corporate clients including the entire local banking sector. Assume full responsibility in originating and closing mergers and acquisitions (M&A) transactions, including bonds, syndicated loans, structured finance, proposed hedging scenarios and buy-and-sell side advisories, all in coordination with product partners. Effectively grow client revenues by continuously exploring opportunities and capitalizing on the wide array of products spectrum; provide excellent service in assessing client credit situation, forecasting and stress testing; and propose credit lines and arrange for approvals.
- Instrumental in transacting bonds and large syndicated loans exceeding $2.4B in size.
- Led the structuring and approval process of interest rate hedging transaction for $500M exposure.
- Played an integral role as part of revenue generating record figure contributors for the local branch.
FOREIGN INVESTMENT EXECUTIVE | 2011-2014
COMPANY UVW, KUWAIT
Worked on foreign investments by focusing and searching for feasible opportunities outside the State of Kuwait. Carried out close monitoring of the international economic activities, including recent developments and economic variables. Generated and produced comprehensive evaluation reports for each investment opportunity by testing its feasibility, considering the financial standings, micro and macro view of the economy and the suitability of the opportunity within the investment strategy of the company. Closely performed with the department staff members by delegating tasks.
- Successfully managed new investment proposals and ensured completion of due diligence; conducted monitoring and assessment of the existing foreign investments, consisting of three diversified real estate companies located at the United Kingdom and Germany.
- Managed a portfolio of private equities and financial investments, consisting of more than 28 different assets with a total value of $30 millions.
INVESTMENT ANALYST | 2009-2011
COMPANY RST, KUWAIT
Efficiently analyzed and rendered due diligence of funds and hedge funds; designed sophisticated products and worked with equity derivatives. Assumed responsibility in structuring equity funds and delivering related works to include market research and needs definition, composition of the fund, stock selection, prospectus of fund, article of association, placement memorandum, presentations, and acquisition of all necessary permits from the central bank tomarket the fund. Closely worked with money markets to administer cash positions of the fund.
- Effectively introduced and closed various products such as a structured product that gained 18% annual return and capital guaranteed product of 109%; organized European communication fund.
- Partnered with the international financial markets on a daily basis and stayed abreast of the latest news and developments in the arena.
GRADUATE ASSISTANT | 2006-2009
OPQ UNIVERSITY, JONESBORO, AR, USA
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION: 2009
OPQ University, Jonesboro, AR, USA
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN FINANCE AND INVESTMENTS: 2006
OPQ University, Jonesboro, AR, USA
Senior Vice President Training-Building Clients for Life
Citi Leadership Skills Course and Networking Skills
Citi Vice President Training-Pitching Skills and Techniques
Associate Training Class-Credit (Arranged by Citi for top 1% of City employees in summer of 2016)
Citi Bourse Game Training (Resembling real life treasury activities)
Treasurer, Graduate Student Association Council, Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR, USA
Member, MBA Association, Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR, USA
Fundraising Chairman, Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity
Volunteer, Annual Citi Social Day