Lead MRI Technologist Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
LEAD MRI TECHNOLOGIST
High-powered, enthusiastic, and seasoned professional, with more than 30 years of imaging experience along with special procedures and general radiographic background in hospital and outpatient settings. Adept at performing a variety of technical procedures with ingenuity. Demonstrate expertise in neurological, body, MRA, breast, and MSK studies on Philips Achieva 1.5, GE Excite HD1.5T, Toshiba Excelart 1.5T, and Toshiba Opart/Ultra .35T open platforms. Equipped with competencies in conducting angiographic, vascular, and non-vascular interventional studies, including thrombolytic therapy. Effective in working within a fiercely competitive, challenging, and team-oriented environment while juggling multiple priorities.
Areas of Expertise
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- General/Emergency Radiography
- Special Procedures
- MR Equipment
- Inventory Management
- Leadership and Development
- Communications and Interpersonal Skills
- Policy Development and Implementation
Technical Skills: RIS, PACS, Windows XP, Microsoft Word, Computerized Tomography (FullRangeBody and Neurological Studies on GE 9800, GE CTI, and Toshiba TCT-900); MPR; 3D Reconstruction
ABC Open Imaging Center | Jupiter, FL
Lead MRI Technologist | 2007-Present
- Work closely with radiologist in producing diagnostic images of spine, head and neck region, chest, abdomen, pelvis, musculoskeletal, and other areas of the human anatomy and vasculature.
- Comply with established protocols in performing MRI procedures while processing and maintaining accurate current records.
- Leverage skills and expertise in performing venipuncture for the administration of paramagnetic contrast media in accordance with department policy and procedure.
- Take part in the orientation and education of staff, such as instructing in-service trainings, such as MRI safety as well as in education programs, performance improvement, and quality control activities.
- Provided direct oversight to daily operations, along with screening, educating, and preparing each patient for particular studies.
- Delivered thoroughness in selecting proper protocols and scanning appropriate anatomic areas.
- Executed expertise in performing venipuncture by starting IV for contrast administration.
- Ensured availability of all equipment for each patient.
- Worked closely with radiologist in setting proper protocols for studies.
- Rendered effectual assistance to administrator, technologists, and other departments as necessary.
- Coordinated with vendors in ensuring proper equipment maintenance.
- Organized work schedule of MRI technologists.
- Maintained accreditation by performing weekly ACR testing.
- Took part in the interview process for new job candidates.
- Accomplished more than 30 ACR accreditations, including phantom testing, paperwork, and image selection.
- Contribute in the development and implementation of departmental policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate thoroughness in improving job performance as well as maintaining licensure, certification, and registration.
- Adhere with code of conduct philosophy and mission and value statement to continuously provide safe working environment, reducing hazards/risks and preventing accidents/injuries.
CDE Medical Center | Jupiter, FL
Staff MRI Technologist
DEF Medical Center | Palm Beach Gardens,FL
Staff MRI Technologist
GHI Hospital | Washington,PA
Staff MRI Technologist and Staff Special Procedures Technologist
Diploma in Radiography, Ghi Hospital School of Radiologic Technology, Washington, PA
Certificate in Magnetic Resonance, Pittsburgh MNO Institute, Pittsburgh,PA
American Society of Radiologic Technologist (ASRT) #003509
American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) #154120
FloridaHRS License #44109
Awards and Honors
Toshiba Images of Excellence
Outstanding Student of the Year