Litigation Technical Analyst Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Highly motivated, organized, multifaceted and competent professional with extensive legal background and over 18 years of administrative experience. Skilled at designing, coordinating and implementing practices and procedures, to improve efficiency, productivity and business processes to achieve organizational goals. Exemplify exceptional capability to multitask despite the stresses and responsibilities of a competitive, challenging and fast paced environment. Demonstrate extraordinary dedication and loyalty to firm.
- Demonstrate effectiveness to concurrently prioritize and assume secretarial, legal, management, administrative and technical tasks.
- Knowledgeable on all phases of electronic data collection using state-of-the-art requirements within the industry.
- Experienced in cost estimation and evaluation phase of the e-data process metrics.
- Skilled in establishing constant communication with attorneys, clients and e-data vendors.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Bachelor of Arts in Law and Philosophy ▪ GHI College, College of Arts and Sciences, Bronx, NY | 1998
Approved Paralegal Certificate (ABA) ▪ JKL University, Teaneck, NJ | 2000
Litigation Technical Analyst ▪ Company Xyz, New York, NY | 2011–Present
- Utilize DocuMatrix in managing vast collections of electronic documents in all phases of litigation.
- Directly collaborate with lawyers in developing management plans for electronic documents; arranging the scanning of paper documents and conversion of e-mail and other e-data; organizing reviews of documents by lawyers; and creating documents to the opposing counsel.
- Create and manage complex database and statistical searches.
- Administer the workflow for the assessment of documents by lawyers.
- Ensure accuracy in preparing and printing search results for review and production.
- Guarantee quality control of data and image collections.
- Execute correct modification and coding of data, and handle the preparation of reports and privilege logs.
- Track the completion and quality control of scanning, OCR, coding, e-data conversion and other processes in collaboration with the firm’s Data Group and outside vendors.
- Use Microsoft Excel and Word in tracking case team review, and provide technical training, assistance and support to case teams.
- Carry out thorough evaluation, troubleshooting, resolution and documentation of database issues.
Senior Paralegal | Legal Assistant ▪ Company Xyz, New York, NY | Company Abc, New York, NY | 2005–2010
- Managed case documents by executing the development and maintenance of organizational strategy.
- Organized the extraction of data which were utilized in constructing documents used in various types of cases.
- Led the coordination of activities and workflow of staff associates.
- Ensured the completion of documents that were presented to senior staff members.
- Conducted maintenance and filing of deposition transcripts, manuscripts and trial exhibits.
- Developed various defense strategies by collecting information and data through thorough evaluation of documents.
Executive Assistant | Administrative Assistant ▪ The Tuv Company, New York, NY 2003–2005
Legal Assistant | Consultant ▪ Uvw Agency, Woodcliff Lake, NJ | 2000–2003
Completed training in Concordance Opticon Software and DocuMatrix Litigation Document Management Software