Loss Prevention Manager Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Thorough, multi-faceted, and dedicated professional, with broad experience in loss prevention management and retail auditing. Excel at formulating and implementing standard practices and procedures to effect dramatic improvements in efficiency, productivity, and business processes toward successful attainment of organizational goals. Acknowledge as an outstanding case producer with capability to take difficult assignments. Possess excellent people skills with proven ability to communicate well with all levels of professionals. Display effectiveness to multitask in a competitive, high-impact, and fast-paced environments, while juggling multiple priorities simultaneously. Exemplified keen understanding of organizational goals and objectives; known as a genuine team player, who is committed to managing operations and projects flawlessly while contributing to organizational development.
- Operations and Project Management
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Strategic Planning and Goal-Setting
- Regulatory Compliance
- Leadership, Training, and Team Building
- Project Implementation and Administration
- Problem Resolution and Decision Making
- Budget and Time Management
OPQ COMPANY-BOCA RATON, FL
LOSS PREVENTION DISTRICT MANAGER: 2010-2018
- Function effectively in managing, controlling, and enforcing loss prevention programs for various stores.
- Ensured protection of assets and a safe shopping and working environment.
- Accurately completed audits, evaluated reports, and planned and conducted thorough investigations.
- Organized and executed professional training as well as provided expert oversight to store safety programs.
- Successfully achieved shrink reduction of 60 bases points during physical year.
- Drastically reduced WC accident by 25% within the last two 2 years.
- Consistently in the top 10 in case production for the last 7 years.
- Proficiently led the company in case restitution for fiscal year 2010.
EFG COMPAMY-CLEARWATER, FL
REGIONAL LOSS PREVENTION MANAGER: 2006-2010
- Extensively managed the loss prevention operations for 155 stores within the DFW, West Texas, and Oklahoma areas.
- Granted supervision to four loss prevention representatives; assumed full responsibility in providing training to new loss prevention representatives.
- Played an integral role as the program development team leader.
- Conducted systematic investigation on internal theft cases.
- Ensured preparation and completion of Front-End, Express Photo, and Pharmacy auditing.
- Proficiently evaluated store operating reports as well as generated recommendations on expense reduction action plans.
UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE
CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER 2: 1998-PRESENT
- Efficiently maintain the army’s supply system program.
- Execute accurate inspection on military supplies, equipment, and security programs for the Department of Defense logistics systems.
- Render supervision to 54 enlisted soldiers.
- Awarded the Army Commendation Medal in 2005.
- Awarded the United States Army Achievement Metal for exemplifying outstanding leadership in 2004 and 2003.
Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences
TUV University Denton, TX
Expected Completion: August 2019
Loss Prevention Certification-2018
Wicklander Interviewing and Interrogation Techniques (Advance Course)-2007
Loss Prevention Foundation
Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA)
Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access Networking