Marketing and Promotions Manager Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Amazingly creative, motivated, and energetic professional offering progressive years of experience in the field of advertising and marketing complemented with strong educational foundation. Display keen expertise in building brand awareness, developing new strategies, and promoting a favorable company’s image toward fulfillment of corporate objectives. Excel at delivering informative sales presentations and expanding clientele. Accustomed to establishing and cultivating long-term quality customer relationships by providing innovative solutions and total satisfaction. Detail-oriented with proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced and fiercely competitive environment.
- Social Media Tools and Techniques
- Strong Writing and Editing Skills
- Photography and Fashion Design
- Strategic Business Development
- Presentation, Negotiation, and Closing Expertise
- Competitive Market Analysis and Research
- Leadership, Training, and Team Building
- Sales and Marketing Campaigns and Promotions
- Articulate Oral and Written Communication
- Product Positioning and Corporate Branding
- Budget Control and Profit & Loss Projections
- Organized with Strong Analytical Abilities
MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGNS OPTIMIZATION
- Formulated innovative marketing strategies, campaigns, and promotions to increase brand awareness and elevate sales.
- Met the promotional objectives of the nightclub through photography while maintaining the artistic integrity of the photos and providing clientele total satisfaction.
- Conducted sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products and services, while analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Convened with clientele in explaining and recommending cocktails, tailoring attributes to each individual.
- Promoted to head server through demonstration of dedication, reliability, and efficiency.
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RAPPORT BUILDING
- Functioned as a part-time photographer, taking pictures of the club and clientele.
- Exemplified outstanding public speaking skills with people of diverse cultures and organizational backgrounds.
- Amplified sales and revenue by generating clientele and employing up-selling tactics for the company.
- Built and cultivated long-term quality relationships with clients by providing superior service and ensuring their utmost satisfaction.
- Provided exceptional service with guests in a high volume, very fast-paced upscale environment to ensure they have been provided with engaging, positive experience that resonates and prompts them to return.
- Regularly interacted with guests to provide prompt response to inquiries, as well as to address and resolve complaints under time constraints.
- Partnered with Senior Vice President/Partner, Senior Property Manager, office personnel, engineers, and security staff of a large real estate services firm.
MASS COMMUNICATIONS AND PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Completed a communication degree focusing on writing, journalism, copywriting, art direction, and the artistic layout of print advertisements.
- Gained comprehensive knowledge on persuasion, new communication technologies, and negotiation.
- Obtained rigorous background in research and theory to deal with rapidly changing developments in communication that required effective leadership, innovation, and execution of creative ideas.
- Learned to select and use contemporary media channels wisely to convey information to target audiences, thus earning a competitive edge in the job market.
- Garnered experiences in conducting original research and integrating and applying theory to examine and solve communication problems that are hallmarks of the Communication Studies program.
BARTENDER / PHOTOGRAPHER, SPEAKEASY, INC. (COMPANY LMN), BOSTON, MA 2017-2018
HEAD COCKTAIL SERVER, BRIAR GROUP (CITY BAR, COMPANY QRS), BOSTON, MA 2015-2017
PART-TIME TENANT COORDINATOR, COMPANY XYZ, BOSTON, MA 2010-2015
COURSEWORK IN ILLUSTRATION
ABC School, Boston, MA: 2017
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMMUNICATIONS, Concentration in Advertising, Minor in Art History
BCD University, Boston, MA: 2010-2014
- Wrote, illustrated and currently editing a children’s book with intent to publish.
- Founded the i2iBookclub in 2017, which currently consists of 15 members in Brookline, Massachusetts.
- Create and donate paintings to Arts for Hearts, an annual charity art show, Boston, MA: 2017 and 2018.
- Participate in Bukowski pint for pen writing contest, Boston, MA: 2017 and 2018.
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows and Macintosh
- SOFTWARE: Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (Adobe CS5), and Adobe Lightroom