Marketing Assistant Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
NETWORK AND STUDIO DEALING WITH TELEVISION OF FILM DISTRIBUTION AND PRODUCTION
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Well organized, dedicated, and enthusiastic professional, with solid educational background and progressive work experience in business development, sales operations and marketing, as well as media management and customer service. Equipped with effective management and leadership expertise in directing various community events and activities. Capable of penetrating new markets, capturing market share, and accelerating revenue growth toward successful attainment of corporate goals and objectives. Highly recognized as decisive leader and excellent team player; proven adeptness in meeting and surpassing expectations and providing optimum level of service regardless of time constraints or special considerations. Excel at leading and training cross-functional team members while employing high ethical, results driven mentality, and quality standards along with professional demeanor at all times.
- Event Preparation and Coordination
- Revenue Growth and Profitability
- Target Market Analysis
- Strategic Planning and Analysis
- Product Management and Development
- Process and Productivity Improvement
- Rapid Conflict Resolution
- Customer Service and Relations
STRATEGIC BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Served as major contributor in the significant revenue gain of more than 35% and augmentation of client retention rate up to 90% by providing effectual recommendation and assistance to After School Enrichment Company and other two teammates regarding their business plans, marketing strategies, public relations, and communications.
- Strategically analyzed and identified markets and their strategies and anticipated the accurate implementation of methods and techniques for ACE Company.
- Increased organizational revenue by continuously generating services and package purchase in the recruitment stages prior to travel to Mexico.
- Sold and effectively promoted certain amount of merchandise weekly; consistently met and exceeded sales quotas.
- Led efforts in reducing employee turnover rate within organizational division through conceptualization and suggestion of innovative ideas and alternative methods to employees.
CUSTOMER-CENTRIC AND EMPLOYEE SUPPORT
- Sustained constant communication with clients by informing and updating them regarding the progress of their current marketing practices and advertising techniques.
- Rendered efficient service in addressing customer needs and concerns, resulting in total customer satisfaction and boosted referrals and repeat business.
- Delivered excellent customer service by providing information in response to inquiries about the services as well as resolving complaints in a timely manner.
- Applied dynamic leadership skills in training new employees to further hone their knowledge regarding proper procedures on registering and calculating inventory.
EVENT PREPARATION AND EXECUTION
- Expertly administered and coordinated all guest information and travel arrangements.
- Checked and ensured that guests’ dining and entertainment reservations are well taken care of for each day and night all throughout their vacation.
ORGANIZATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND FUNCTIONS
- Demonstrated proficiency in conducting extensive research in order to formulate an actual business plan for clients.
- Dealt with the execution of visual aspects, such as coordination of forms and displays in accordance to headquarters specifications.
- Exemplified versatility and multitasking skills in performing diverse tasks, such as store closing and opening, dealing with shipments, and restocking merchandise.
- Orchestrated and managed merchandise pick-ups to and from other stores.
Company ABC | 2018
Company XYZ, Puerto Vallarta, MX | 2016
Company QRS | 2015-2016
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MARKETING, MINOR IN MEDIA MANAGEMENT, (DEAN’S LIST)
CDE University, Northridge, CA | 2018
FORMER VICE PRESIDENT OF PHILANTHROPY | PI BETA PHI- ALUMNI
- Led and directed the chapter to the national philanthropy; Champions Are Readers; conducted reading enrichment program and lessons for third graders; took part in developing and improving student’s reading skills while fostering a lifelong love of reading and promoting family literacy.
- Proactively facilitated the first annual speed read event after Pi Beta Phi partner with First Book, an international non-profit organization.
- Functioned as event organizer for the chapters (Cal Eta) Philanthropy, a soccer competition consisting all of the IFC fraternities at school; raised more than $2K for the foundation.
MEMBER/FORMER SURVIVORSHIP CHAIR | American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life
- Encouraged and invited survivors to attend the relay for life at UCI in April 2007.
- Prepared and managed survivors welcome brunch and any other accommodations needed for the 24-hour relay.
- Planned, set up, and managed the event which included food preparation, school permit acquisition, and donor/sponsorship contributions leading in attainment of nearly $49K funds for CAC.
- Coordinated strategic execution in identifying industry segments and opportunities within domestic and international markets for a new lingerie product line by conducting surveys, in-depth interviews and supervising focus groups for more than 6-month period.
- Served as major contributor in the successful operation of new marketing outlines for Vegetarian and Vegan based product lines through primary market research data collected to determine true consumer buying behavior.
Microsoft Office Suite | PC and Mac Operating Systems | Media Math