Marketing Manager Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Preferred Industries: Entertainment | Media | Advertising
Highly accomplished and seasoned professional, encompassing more than five years of extensive and successful marketing experience in non*profit and entertainment industries. Demonstrate adeptness in using appropriate marketing strategy from traditional to online; producing various kinds of promotional materials; and handling external relations of the company with clients and advertising agencies.
- Experienced in developing strategic branding, planning, and financial management utilizing agile methodologies.
- Accustomed to bringing complex features and products to market, from conceptualization to launching/release, defining overall vision and strategies, and using a network of partners to ensure product success.
- Customer-oriented in developing marketing plans; adept at developing program vision and long-range plans and goals, with a keen eye for streamlining processes.
- Effective and competent leader with strong interpersonal skills; expert in conflict resolution and able to build powerful teams, empowering them to meet target goals and secure profitability.
- Fluent in English and Spanish languages, and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio).
Key Areas of Expertise:
SALES SUPPORT MANAGEMENT
EDUCATION / TRAINING
Master of Business Administration in Marketing: 2013
ABC College, Sparkill, NY
Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Minor in International Business: 2009
ABC College, Sparkill, NY
7 HABITS FOR HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL MANAGERS
SPEAK EASY 2018
MCM LUNCH AND LEARN SERIES
Associate Marketing Communications Manager
Company XYZ, Alexandria, VA
- Partnered with marketing team, advertising agency, and director in developing and implementing marketing communication plan, with its corresponding product budgets.
- Handle external communications; liaised between marketing team and the advertising agency as well as conducted assessment, evaluation, and editing of all external product brand communications.
- Create customized account presentations and produce marketing materials, such as weekly marketing e-newsletter for national field force, web pages, search engine marketing (SEM) /search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns, and translations/localization of global materials.
- Ensure that all collateral materials are well*documented, reviewed and maintained; recycling them to be used for other promotional activities.
- Developed and applied successful brand strategy for the spring purchasing program of a major pharmaceutical company located in Madison, New Jersey, which increased sales by 25%.
Company QRS, Salisbury Mills, NY
- Provided expert oversight in the conceptualization, development, and implementation of all innovative marketing activities, strategies, presentations; conducted research to secure new accounts; and maintained existing business and expanded into new categories, including online/offline brand advertising.
- Designed, produced, distributed, and maintained electronic media kit and all related collateral materials on sales, research, mapping, market pieces, and others.
- Conducted major market and customized research studies by analyzing and interpreting the trends and research data to come up with strategies in collaboration with the sales staff that successfully brought new and increased business opportunities.
- Steered and utilized all types of marketing, including online, social, grassroots/viral, significant online PR, blog outreach, and traditional marketing that helped maximize client site traffic, stickiness, and repeat visits to secure sales.
- Established evaluation measures to assess programs in terms of opportunities, pipeline/revenue, and program effectiveness from the feedback of the public.
Company TUV, White Plains, NY
- Consistently ensured that customer satisfaction and positive chapter reputation were delivered and maintained, providing support and delivering contractual components including site visits, training, and special events planning.
- Organized and supply sales targets; initiated cost containment processes, provided hands-on training, and motivated personnel to meet forecasted sales targets by providing tangible rewards.
- Led the solicitation, development, cultivation, and maintenance of high profile accounts, including PepsiCo, Coca*Cola, The Ritz Carlton, Nokia, and AboveNet.
- Drove 32% increase in department revenues from previous year by effectively streamlining business practices, redefining price points, and insuring superior product placement.
Distribution and Field Marketing Coordinator
Company QRS Services, New York, NY
- Assimilated yearly budget and provided expert assistance in improving sales efforts of the distribution and field marketing staff, servicing company’s affiliated cable systems.
- Spearheaded the conceptualization, planning, management, and implementation of client events.
- Ensured proper documentation and maintenance of contact lists, tape duplication requests, check requests, affiliate training kits, cable system channel line*up analysis, and reports from distribution database.
- Successfully led the execution of national promotions for major cable operators, such as Cablevision, Comcast, and Time Warner Cable.
- Professionally handled the demands of managerial staff, customers, and operations staff within the company to exceed budgeted sales and profits.
Company DEF Business, New York, NY
- Developed press kits and marketing materials for industry trade shows.
- Dealt with receiving and registration of all USCS claims against foreign Carnets, and managed the encoding of relevant data into a database.
- Oversaw the processing of claims in accordance with Admission Temporaire – Temporary Admission (ATA) Convention requirements and U.S. Council policy and procedure.
- Provided advice to Customs personnel through letter, telephone, and personal meetings regarding the procedures to follow upon processing of foreign Carnet entries and exits.
- Ensured the timely processing and settlement of all claims by establishing and maintaining contacts from USCS district offices and foreign guaranteeing associations.
National Association of Minorities in Communications
Children of Chernobyl Fund
Local Ambulance Corps
Association of National Advertisers (ANA)