Product Marketing Manager Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT/PROMOTION | OPERATIONAL STREAMLINING | NEW PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT | MARKETING / NEGOTIATION TECHNIQUES * COLLATERAL DESIGN * FINANCIAL ANALYSIS | BUSINESS FORECASTING | WEBSITE IMPROVEMENT | SYSTEMS INTEGRATION | P&L MANAGEMENT | BUSINESS RETENTION PROGRAMS | STRATEGIC PLANNING AND ASSESSMENT | CLIENT / CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE
Dynamic, intuitive, and self-starter professional, with ground-breaking success in guiding concept development into satisfactory marketing strategies to achieve company objectives. Possess stellar reputation for innovative management style, dynamic marketing plans, and international negotiation techniques leading to consistent and sustainable gains in revenue growth. Multi-talented innovator with leadership ability in driving numerous startup products into successful market leaders. Effective negotiator with well-honed skills in fostering profitable business relationships with high-caliber companies.
AT&T, City, State
Product Marketing Manager | 2014-2018
Produced and packaged a VoIP Offer for small business customers. Led the team from all functional areas, including the System Development Team, product management, and sales and process engineers. Displayed unsurpassed leadership in guiding the team in overcoming challenges, including opposing agendas and system development delays to deliver the products on time. Supervised product delivery of a Voice over IP (VoIP) Offers, including Business in a Box and CallVantage for small business. Spearheaded a team of 50 staff comprised of marketing, operations, network, and IT personnel to efficiently deliver changes to systems tools on time. Drafted and disseminated all field notifications, sales forums, and issue resolution for new and existing VoIP products. Coordinated system development for the design of a web site for customer account management. Produced all sales collateral.
- Created and submitted CallVantage within six months; the projected $500K target for CallVantage was outperformed in 2016.
- Effectively oversaw the ongoing development of Business in a Box with high expectancy to meet its 1-year delivery deadline as well as the 5-year growth plan for all VoIP products.
- Significantly contributed in maximizing $15M in company revenue and leveraging market share expansion opportunities for AT&T in a fiercely competitive environment.
Product Delivery to Wireless Retail Stores
Managed and developed a team of more than 30 representatives from retail, wireless product management, wireless product marketing, and external creative resources that successfully developed and presented POS displays, sales training, and incentive plans. Authored rebates and incentives geared toward retail outlets.
- Generated small business wire line bundle sales, surpassing the expectation of a 6-month delivery date, provided an additional sales channel, and created $1.2M in additional revenue between 2008 and 2018.
- Conceptualized and created collateral and Point of Purchase displays.
- Revamped processes to ensure streamlined transition from mass markets call center sales to retail outlets.
- Assumed integral role in designing websites for third party vendors.
Product Manager, Local Services |2005-2014
Managed and improved the provisioning process to shorten the interval from above 50 days to below 30 days. Handled vendor contract negotiation and management, quality control, and process optimization. Ensured total compliance with service level agreement (SLA). Performed and monitored network profitability and capacity analysis. Coordinated all collaborative efforts, ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Negotiated contract and provided in-depth system enhancements that minimized interval to 18 days.
- Served as liaison between user community and system development teams verifying that all requirements and enhancement timelines were met.
- Built a team from all functional areas, including process engineers, system development personnel, legal staff, and third party vendor focused on timely product delivery.
- Simultaneously maintained a $600M annual revenue stream and controlled expenses.
- Rendered hands-on supervision to the team that designed system interfaces and web sites that seamlessly connected vendor’s databases, ordering, and maintenance systems to AT&T.
- Created and developed the local product into fastest growing product in the marketplace, demonstrating 73% growth in 2011 and 52% growth in 2012.
- Provided expert oversight to the conversion of more than 20K lines from a vendor’s network managed network to AT&T managed network, resulting in over $720K cost savings annually.
EARLIER CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
AT&T, City, State
Product Manager, AT&T WorldNet (sm) MIS
- Delivered the Managed Internet Service product for high-caliber, international customers that increased by 50% year-over-year.
- Executed complex network analysis to confirm that all capacity requirements were achieved.
- Supervised a team of development and operations personnel to generate seamless flow of billing processes.
- Consistently surpassed delivery goals for cost savings by approximately $7.5M.
Project Manager, Data Services
- Led the team that delivered quality project within time constraints, producing $40M revenue in 7 months.
- Assisted the international launch of 2004 Olympics by ensuring availability of the required network capacity.
- Transacted service level agreements with international partners that met all agreed upon delivery commitments.
International Service Order Coordinator / Inside Sales Agent
- Collaborated with Engineering Team to efficiently manage the most efficient, cost-effect routing.
- Rendered hands-on supervision to sales teams and off-shore partners in a globally, fast-paced environment .
- Directed quality improvement team to provide the best possible solutions crucial in streamlining overall processes.
- Designed and implemented training programs to maximize efficiency and drive revenue growth.
- Dealt with relocation of employees on cost-effect compensation.
- Took charge of reconciling $400K cash-on-hand per month while sustaining corporate financial accounts with an average balance of $2.2M.
Bachelor of Science in Business / Marketing: 2008
ABC College, Madison, NJ