Production Assistant Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Highly capable, talented, and versatile liberal arts graduate with professional TV production experience and solid background in business, marketing, and production; interested to continue professional growth and development in the field of film and television. Demonstrate adeptness in graphics design, video editing, cutting film clips, tape machine operations, data entry, and program logging. Capable of completing any phase of the product development cycle from design documentation, graphic approvals, continuity, music, motion capture and quality assurance deliverables.
- Demonstrate a track record of working well within deadlines, able to perform effectively in handling multiple jobs with minimum supervision.
- Reputed for the ability to work hard and cooperatively in a team-based environment.
- Creative and artistic individual with excellent communication, interpersonal, marketing, and sales skills.
- Capable of maintaining professionalism and focus amidst highly stressful and challenging workplace.
- Possess strong problem-solving and decision-making skills, able to apply good judgment and successfully execute complex functions for the company’s advantage.
PC & MAC | MS Office Programs | Graphics and Video | Editing Programs
PRODUCTION PROCESS: Experienced in cutting film clips, creating graphics, editing videos, and shooting b-rolls. Possess solid background in the overall creative process of film production. Consistently remain abreast of various production processes for TV and film, monitoring numerous websites to keep up to date on the latest trends and happenings in the entertainment industry. Equipped with business and management skills that can be applied in the entertainment industry.
CUSTOMER/STAFF RELATIONS: Demonstrate competency in establishing good contacts with other employees and personnel who associate and work with the company, able to communicate effectively with individuals from all levels. Skilled at providing outstanding customer service, focusing on customer interests and issues to ensure both employer and customer satisfaction.
MARKETING/ARTS: Highly knowledgeable on the business of theater/film production, capable of applying knowledge to other arts-related enterprises. Possess full vocabulary of arts management critical and useful in marketing and fundraising activities. Competent in utilizing various marketing techniques to meet sales targets.
Production Assistant | TVG, Los Angeles, CA | 2018-Present
- Successfully produced clips and promotions aired in TVG, the largest cable horse racing network in the United States.
- Rendered technical and administrative assistance to executive producers in setting up their shows to obtain the most number of viewers resulting to increases in wagering handle for the company.
Sales Associate | EAM Land Services, Syosset, NY | 2015-2016
- Strategically completed assigned tasks and exceeded sales targets using various kinds of marketing techniques, such as cold calling and personal face-to-face meetings with potential clients to secure profitability.
Bachelor of Liberal Arts: 2018
Abcd University, Bloomington, IN