Program Director Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Goal-oriented professional with profound knowledge of planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling various programs and complex projects. Extremely reliable; effective at communicating ideas and thrive under pressure despite minimal supervision. Highly capable of working independently or as part of a team; establish strong relationship while making sound judgment. Equipped with innovation and creativity, along with strong problem-solving abilities to provide an outstanding job performance while focusing on client needs. Professionally composed and organized, with well-developed interpersonal skills demonstrated through extensive community service and positive interaction with individuals of all levels. Adept at utilizing excellent time management skills to address and resolve problematic situations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDING
- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- STRATEGIC PLANNING
- EVENTS MANAGEMENT
- CLIENT NEEDS ANALYSIS
Master of Public Administration with Concentration in Health Services Administration
TUV University | Grambling, LA
Bachelor of Arts in Social Work
RST University | Natchitoches, LA
- Contributed in 13% and 8% increases in participation, with more than $79K and $9K in funds from 2008 to 2009 and 2009 to 2010 for the Parent Annual Fund Campaign.
- Redeveloped and cultivated existing relationship with past company supporter that generated an additional $30K to the Workplace Giving Campaign.
- Developed and achieved divisional goals for each assigned area; generated a 15% increase in campaign dollars raised over 2004 in the Greater Lewisville United Way Campaign, along with a 10% increase in the DFW Airport Campaign and a 6% increase in the Telecommunications Division.
- Successfully accomplished a comprehensive research to eliminate management personnel on overnight shift with a cost savings of more than $55K.
- Supervised the development of inter-departmental communication avenues for the enhancement of organizational performance.
- Designed and imposed a tracking mechanism for case managers, which facilitated time management and efficiency.
- Successfully supervised the camp by assuming full responsibilities in over-all management of the camp starting from determination of services needed, writing of grant (that provided fund for the camp), coordinating with the foundation providing the financial support, FEMA, the community agencies providing services, and the churches hosting the camps; monitoring on weekly basis, providing reports to the UW, FEMA, and the foundation; setting up press release, placing article in the local paper’s business section, and organizing an awards ceremony; thus resulting to a lot of visits from authorities including governor’s office in charge of Texas and praises from the Dallas city council.
DIRECTOR OF ANNUAL GIVING
PQR School | San Antonio, TX | Feb 2008–Present
- Assume full responsibility in managing all aspects of the fundraising drive for all constituents, including program development to engage donors and achieve fundraising goals.
- Create and design strategies for successful implementation of activities associated with the annual fundraising campaign.
- Perform as a lead manager tasked to provide staff support in numerous events.
- Set up and prepare donor recognition and gift acknowledgement.
WORKPLACE GIVING DIRECTOR
JKL ASSOCIATION, INC. | Houston, TX | Jan 2007–Feb 2008
- Acted as an overseer of employee-giving campaigns that included the American Heart Association.
- Accurately identified new prospects and recruited companies to incorporate the American Heart Association as part of a strategic choice campaign.
- Rendered continuous campaign support and assistance to various companies.
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, COMMUNITY INVESTMENT
MNO DALLAS, INC. | Dallas, TX | May 2005–Jan 2007
- Functioned as project manager for the summer camp in Texas/Louisiana Camp, which supported children in their transition to the Southern Dallas area after Hurricane Katrina.
- Administered the Citigroup Community Fund Grant, which donated $270K annually to United Way affiliate agencies in the Dallas and Fort Worth Metropolitan areas.
- Organized the volunteer panel staffing with local Fortune 500 executives who evaluated priority needs grant proposals by agencies seeking United Way funding.
- Progressively identified, prospected, and created new and high-potential accounts into United Way supporters, which resulted in approximately $1.7M of public support and revenue in 2005.
FORCE MANAGER/SUPERVISOR, CORPORATE FRAUD AND DATABASE MANAGEMENT
PQR COMPANY | Richardson, TX | Jun 2000–May 2005
- Provided agents in the Corporate Fraud Department with extensive performance evaluation and coaching to improve their skills necessary in performing their jobs well.
- Supervised the training of 40 fraud prevention agents, both locally and remotely, and monitored inbound/outbound calls to ensure the achievement of departmental goal of 80% call efficiency rating.
- Took charge of coordinating daily operational objectives of performing call center functions in an efficient and timely manner while meeting quality performance standards.
- Professionally responded to customer and service agent challenges through proactive investigation of issues in a decision-making role while partnering with other departments across the organization.
SUPERVISOR FOR BILLING SERVICES
PQR COMPANY | Houston, TX | Jun 2000–May 2003
- Provided dynamic leadership to a staff of approximately 25 service agents regarding workflow allocation, performance appraisals, and training and development.
- Planned and executed new projects and procedures based on the continuous review of current department operating methods in relation to customer objectives.
- Acted as a team lead for weekly forecast projections.
CHILD CARE CASE MANAGER, PEDIATRICS AIDS PROJECT
STU CHARITIES | Ft. Worth, TX | Jan 2000–May 2000
- Handled large caseload in Fort Worth and its surrounding areas, forming 25% of the total project participants.
- Played an integral role in coordinating comprehensive services for families with an HIV- or AIDS- infected member.
- Assumed full responsibility in overseeing agency financial resources while maximizing quality care for families.
- Effectively liaised between families and community-based resources.
Toastmasters International, | Dallas, Texas | 2006-2007
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)