Phone # / Cell Phone #
Senior Project Management Consultant | Compliance, Risk, and Change Management
Seasoned, insightful, and astute project professional focusing on delivery management, compliance, risk prevention, and change management that generated effective safety measures and delivered optimal operating outcomes across numerous business functions and services. Offer verifiable qualifications in all phases of project, network, and technical management. Powered with international leadership in the areas of project lifecycle development and project team supervision, complemented with proven success in leveraging IT delivery practices across large enterprise business clients within rapidly changing requirements. Expert at delivering simultaneous, large-scale projects within budget and time constraints while leading technical teams in providing innovative business solutions. Proficient in formal project reporting, including project financials, ensuring sustainable increase in investment.
- Program/Project Management
- Project Financials (EVM, ROI, TCO)
- Software Development Lifecycles
- Delivery and Engagement Management
- Business Process Optimization (BPM)
- Data Center Infrastructure Initiatives
- Resource Development/ Relations Management
- ISACA: COBIT, SOX, GLBA, ISO, PCI
- Network and Telecommunication Provisioning
- Traffic Engineering Analysis
- Quote and Proposal Analyses (RFQ, RFP)
- Asset and Configuration Enhancement
- MS Project, Project Server, Primavera, CA Clarity SaaS, PW Bench, Agile Scrum, RAD, Method 1
- SAN, NAS, Cluster, Virtual, Tape, FCoE, iSCSI
- SONET, ATM, T1/T3, Switch, VoIP, IVR, ACD, CMS
- LAN, WAN, Wireless Technologies
- MS Office Suite, Outlook, Access, Visio, SharePoint, Central Desktop, JIRA
- Lotus Notes, Domino DB, SmartSuite
- Peregrine Asset Management, Remedy
- ITSM, ITILv3, Lotus Domino, Confluence
ASA Solutions ▪ Scottsdale, AZ
Manager, Project Management Office (PMO) | 2010–Present
Program Manager, National Enterprise Accounts
Administer full development lifecycle engagements for end-to-end IVR technology platforms for national clients. Direct delivery teams and staffing levels for approximately 65 resources with 9 direct reports and 6 million under financial management. Handle the close monitoring of PMO, Compliance, and BPM improvement teams with formal status reporting, focusing on deliverables related to financial and client delivery aspects of the programs. Demonstrate hands-on leadership in managing multiple off-shore business relationships.
- Successfully sustained 25% or better GM profitability rate.
- Secured client status reporting relationships and coordinated change management as well as risk and issue activities.
- Collaborated with Sales and Engineering teams in producing precise requirements, scope, implementation practices for proposals, and sales relationship deliveries.
- Initiated resource management for project teams and staff development crucial in developing efficient project structure and program morale.
Thunderbird Global School of Management ▪ Phoenix, AZ
Senior Project Managing Consultant, (1099) | 2008–2010
Led the operational support handoff upon completing project iterations. Prepared and produced vendor support SLAs and process documentation to address and resolve technical issues. Coordinated project status dashboard reporting for rollout phases through completion handoff to operations. Contributed in course testing scenarios, script development, and test matrices for QA and UAT Release teams.
- Reconstructed PMO framework for the newly acquired Open Source Moodle LMS (Learning Management System), including additional product development, QA testing, UAT, and release management phases for five program tracks and more than 320 academic courses.
- Carried out risk and issue management implementation processes, including weighted risk and issue registers for senior management and faculty leadership.
7th Day Adventist Conference & Community Services Center ▪ Phoenix, AZ
Board Member (Chair 20008-09 Term), Business Consultant (non-affiliated) | 2008–2009
Served as the co-chair and Public Relations Committee spokesperson for the fiscal year 2008–2009, supervising the 11-member Board of Directors. Advised on web site development and content management initiatives.
- Rendered direct supervision of project feasibility studies, including financial analyses of proposed and approved projects on internal operations, business and community fundraising efforts, as well as community and corporate grant underwriting appropriations.
CSAA Insurance Corporation ▪ Glendale, AZ
N Project Manager (1099) | 2006–2007
Supported the integrations and application delivery, including both mainframe and open systems across multiple business units for development, QA, UAT, and production release environments. Administered technical process document writing and database repository management. Displayed technical skills in using PMI, MS Office Suite, MS Project Server 2003, MS SharePoint, MS Visio, BPM, EPM, and ITIL v2.
- Took charge of overseeing the companywide reorganization for homeowner enhancement projects of 2005/2006.
- Provided professional assistance to local PMO and BPM start-up groups.
EFunds Corporation ▪ Phoenix, AZ
Senior Project Manager (1099) | 2005–2006
Provided expert oversight in the consolidation of five data centers, including Acxiom Corporation DR sites. Participated in creating various PMO best practices and guidelines. Supervised committee reporting, project dashboards, and briefings. Extensively used PMI, Confluence, MS Office Suite, MS Project, MS SharePoint, MS Visio, Remedy, Crystal Reports, and ITIL v3.
- Played a leadership role in reengineering existing legacy environments, proof of concept projects varying data migrations and mass storage file conversion/transfers (SAN/NAS/Tape) during cutover integrations to an Oracle 10G RAC grid solution environment supporting mission-critical, high-availabilities with real-time measurable performance reporting, and on-demand scalability.
- Managed all facets of project life cycle, including proof of concepts, financials, infrastructure architectural requirements, incumbent and legacy application and hardware compatibility analyses, procurement, dev QA, UAT, final data conversions/migrations, and production release management while ensuring compliance with established guidelines.
- Executed dependency upgrades of the M/F systems to Z800 tandem environment, which is a precursor program requirement.
- Rendered support in enhancing use case scenarios and sourcing business requirements to implement SLAs for operations and constant development of new project tracks.
- Established and cultivated vendor relationships with BearingPoint, Oracle, Acxiom, EMC, Hitachi, Sun Microsystems, Red Hat, NetApp, and SAP.
IBM Corporation ▪ Phoenix, AZ
Project Manager (1099, IT projects group-Amex) | 2005
Performed integrations and migrations in Lotus Domino database applications, remote access, and BlackBerry mobile messaging convergence platforms. Monitored and developed project requirements, charter, SOW, project plans, and financials to obtain approvals and sustain project state dashboards and repositories. Utilized Method 1, MS Project, MS Suite, IBM Lotus Notes, and IBM Rational, Cognos, RUP, and UML.
- Played a pivotal part in executing high-profile delivery projects involving complex server integrations of more than 680 servers internationally for e-mail, mobile messaging applications, and relevant data center infrastructure.
- Solely handled various projects, which included phasing in email-cap initiatives, SAN, NAS, and Tape storage arrays for Lotus Notes-based messaging in five data centers.
- Established and maintained first-rate stakeholder relations through strategic team building and project reporting.
Progressive Insurance Corporation ▪ Cleveland, OH / Tampa, FL | 1998–2005
Project Manager/Lead III–Information Technology (FTE)
DMAC Finance Corporation ▪ Cleveland, OH | 1994–1998
Program Manager–Information Technology, Operations, and Merger Acquisition Teams (FTE)
Pinkerton Group Inc. ▪ Cleveland, OH | 1990 –1994
Sr. Account Manager–National Enterprise & DoD/DoE accounts
United States Army (OHARNG)-Flight Operations Group; 107th ACR Attack Helicopter Regiment ▪ Ohio
- Graduate, Ohio Military Academy
- Secret Clearance; Flight Status
Education and Credentials
Master of Business Administration in Project Management; Master Program Exemptions (5): In Progress
DeVry University, Keller Graduate School of Management, Phoenix, AZ
Ohio Peace Officer Law Enforcement Academy (OPOTC)
Cuyahoga Community College ▪ Cleveland, OH
United States Army Aviation & Finance Branches, Leadership, and Doctrine
Ohio Military Academy (OMA) ▪ Columbus, OH
Coursework in Business and Finance
Lakeland Community College, Willoughby, OH
Project Management Institute (PMI)