Phone # / Cell Phone #
Real Estate Manager
Organizational Management | Strategic Planning and Execution | Recruitment, Training, and Retention | Client Relations | Time Management and Prioritization | Problem Resolution | Leadership and Team Building | Project Management
Experienced and high-performing professional offering 20 years of experience in real estate and 9 years in sales, along with advanced expertise and strong qualifications in business development and financial management. Demonstrated record in successfully overseeing work to optimize and improve productivity, increase market share, and maximize bottom-line results.
- Armed with sound judgment and decision-making skills as well as exemplary leadership aptitude in developing strategic vision, generating financial success, and delivering positive results across multiple business functions.
- Competent and visionary, with the capability to lead and motivate people at all levels to successfully achieve maximum potential while attaining corporate objectives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint along with e-cards and Lucero.
- Carried out an integral role in developing sales training procedures and manual for newly licensed agents.
- Directed all strategic efforts in establishing and successfully opening an office in a new market area, continuously maintaining 12% to 16% market share.
- Provided hands-on leadership to 2 locations and a competent sales team of 30 agents.
- Performed constant tracking of market statistics to better anticipate production and profitability.
Branch Manager, Prudential Zack Shore Properties, Little Egg Harbor, NJ: Aug 2011-Present
- Conduct interview and hire sales agents; develop staff skills for the successful achievement of their goals through business planning and coaching.
- Play a major role in utilizing new technology in marketing both the company and its agents.
- Proactively persuade outside agents to join the team.
- Render keen oversight of costs for P&L.
- Ensure accuracy in tracking market statistics and up.date legally required documentation of real estate transactions.
Branch Manager | Training Manager, Century 21 Pacesetter Realty, Barnegat, NJ: May 2009-Aug 2011
- Performed recruitment and training of new agents while retaining existing agents by providing direct support in business planning and accountability within a positive work .environment, eventually fostering a team atmosphere.
- Correctly tracked market statistics and managed costs.
Real Estate Sales, Prudential Zack/Century 21 Pacesetter, Barnegat, NJ: Jul 1999-May 2009
- Displayed effectiveness in developing a client database that generated new and repeat business.
- Formulated efficient business plan with daily and weekly habits.
- Demonstrated professionalism in providing exceptional customer service with a marketing plan to aid clients in attaining their goals of buying or selling real estate.
- Maintained constant communication with clients to guarantee utmost customer satisfaction.
VIP Services Manager, Tropicana Casino, Atlantic City, NJ
Store Manager, Hit or Miss, Different Locations in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware
Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) Designation
- Coursework: The Recruiter Paradigm, Financial Planning and Management, and Performance Leadership
Anthony Robbins’ The Psychology of Winning
- Relocation Certification
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- Certified Home Finding Specialist
- Psychology of Selling
AFFILIATIONS AND ACTIVITIES
Member, National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
Primary Board Member, Ocean County Board and MLS
Monmouth County MLS | Atlantic County MLS | Trend MLS
Director, New Jersey Association of REALTORS (NJAR)
President Elect of the Board | Volunteer, Ocean County Board of REALTORS (OCBR)
Membership Services |Multiple Listing Service | Personnel | Budget and Finance | Strategic Planning
Web Master, Maintenance of website for Tuckerton Borough