Research Project Manager Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
RESEARCH PROJECT MANAGER
STATISTICAL RESEARCH | LEADERSHIP SKILLS
Highly proficient and results-oriented professional, with experience in leading research projects to satisfy scientific objective. Demonstrate advanced expertise in reviewing research related fieldwork, validating collected data, authoring reports, and communicating across various entities. Efficiently oversee project development from conceptualization to completion. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans. Recognized as a dedicated researcher with adeptness at deploying diverse experimental methods and cutting-edge technologies to deliver high quality products. Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, FrontPage Editor, Word, and Outlook), STATA, R programming, and SharePoint.
- Accustomed to trouble-shooting with a team of colleagues to brainstorm on topics crucial in improving overall productivity.
- Prolific writer offering strong qualifications in editing and writing complex data; exemplify dominant efforts in the development of human clinical and animal model studies.
- Organized and proactive offering solid communication/writing skills and the ability to learn quickly within a team-spirit, high-volume settings.
- Dedicated to discovering new knowledge and advancing ideal speculations on existing phenomenon.
Master of Science in Veterinary Epidemiology, The OPQ University, Columbus, OH-2016
Bachelor of Science in Animal Science, RST University, MN-2012
Immunology Scientist | Oct 2016-Present
COMPANY UVW, West Jefferson, OH
- Analyze and evaluate human clinical samples from multiple sites and guarantee accurate processing of each sample, ensuring conformity with company standard operating procedures, methodologies, protocols, and investigational reports.
- Supervise studies with budgets up to $1.2M, focusing on infectious disease research for human clinical and animal model studies.
- Maintain positive client relationship and preserve clients’ loyalty by providing products with value and quality.
- Function as group leader and study director, responsible for overseeing 15 scientists and overseeing execution of immunoassays.
- Work collaboratively with programmers in developing systems in accordance with CFR 21 Part 11 through testing end-user functionality for databases on an SQL server.
- Assume responsibility in executing GLP and FDA regulated studies and connecting results to government and commercial clients.
Graduate Research Assistant / Master’s candidate | Jul 2014-Sep 2016
The OPQ University, College of Veterinary Medicine * Columbus, OH
- First author of two journal articles published in Journal of Dairy Research, two poster presentations with published abstracts, and thesis published in Ohiolink.
Sales Intern | Jun 2012-Aug 2012
COMPANY RST, Lakeville, MN
- Coordinated with distributors, retailers, and animal health professionals; responded to technical inquiries, administered orders, and delivered materials.
- Fully designed and developed the company’s first website and independently initialized contracts on internship period.
- Collaborated with superior every other week and handled paper work and on the road client calls.
Department of Defense (DOD) Secret Security Clearance
Department of Justice (DOJ) Clearance
AWARDS AND HONORS
Outstanding Performance Awards (2) at Battelle | Employee of the Month at the BBRC
Minnesota Caring Youth Award | Dean’s List | Caring Youth Award