Senior Counterintelligence Analyst Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Focus of Interest: Security Consultancy or Corporate Security Program
Security and Force Protection – Operation and Information Security
Policies and Procedures Implementation – Security Training and Development
Strategic and Tactical Planning – Analysis and Reporting – Regulatory Compliance
Performance-driven, outgoing, and self-motivated professional, offering strong qualifications in managing programs, providing quality service, and delivering excellent performance across military and civilian settings. Equipped with experience in various security disciplines, including all aspects of security and law enforcement operations to maintain a secure operational environment.
- Strong background in counter-terrorism, counterintelligence, and force protection analysis.
- Analytical thinking and proven problem-solving skills; adeptness in identifying problems and developing appropriate solutions to sustain efficient operational performance and eliminate risks, as well as in determining and closing security gaps.
- Well-honed competencies in establishing productive relationships with all levels of individuals from diverse background, along with rendering exemplary client service as well as leading and motivating cross-functional teams simultaneously.
- Hardworking nature and multitasking capacity within fast-paced, high-pressure, sensitive, and challenging environments.
- Articulate communication skills; fluency in Gulf and Egyptian dialects as well as Classical Arabic, along with working knowledge in Haitian Creole, Spanish, French, Russian, and Turkish languages.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); Biometrics Automated Toolset (BAT) and other biometrics collection and database programs; Analyst’s Notebook and other link analysis software; and EnCase (data forensics software).
- United States Army 97EL (foreign language qualified interrogator) and many other private interrogation and investigation courses.
UNITED STATES ARMY, ANTI-TERRORISM COUNTERINTELLIGENCE COORDINATING AUTHORITY SOS INTERNATIONAL-HEIDELBERG, GERMANY
Senior Counterintelligence Analyst
- Establish pioneering counterintelligence (CI) analysis program for the United States Army Europe insider threat investigations.
- Deliver complete and detailed analysis in support of sensitive counterintelligence cases for the United States Army Europe Anti-terrorism/Counterintelligence Coordinating Authority (ATCICA).
- Apply several intelligence sources and disciplines, such as human, signal and telephony, imagery, and others, that led to resolution of approximately 40 counterintelligence/counterterrorism cases, including full-field, joint investigations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- Administer financial analysis and evaluate telephonic activity and reporting from confidential sources to assess persons suspected of subversion and espionage directed against US interests.
- Design new analytic methods, which are currently considered as the baseline standard for the Army counterintelligence investigations in Europe.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships between the United States Army Europe analytic elements and national-level intelligence agencies to influence other agencies’ capabilities to support military investigative objectives.
- Acquire and initiate appropriate release approvals for intelligence reports shared with European-allied intelligence agencies to support a unified counter-terrorism effort.
MULTI-NATIONAL FORCES /FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES
Senior Human Intelligence / Collector/Interrogator/Debriefer
- Strategized and directed interrogations and debriefings of captured enemy combatants.
- Trained subordinate interrogators on approved interrogation tactics and procedures while conforming to federal and military law and appropriate executive orders.
- Liaised between intelligence and law-enforcement agencies operating in Iraq.
- Oversaw local collection management databases; frequently informed subordinate interrogators on relevant collection requirements and local combatant commanders’ intelligence requirements.
- Instructed the Multi-National Division Operational Management Team concerning human intelligence operations, tactics, and capabilities.
XYZ COMPANY -QAYARRAH, IRAQ
Locally Employed Persons Screening Cell Manager/Site Manager
- Provided expert oversight to locally employed persons screening cell consisted of 7 counterintelligence agents and 20 linguists, evaluating locally employed personnel for security risks and potential sources of intelligence at Forward Operating Base (FOB) Q-West near Qayarrah, Iraq.
- Simultaneously supervised a human intelligence support cell consisting of 4 counterintelligence agents and 7 linguists, managing the initial counterintelligence assessments of prospective intelligence leads.
- Collaborated with the local military command to meet the local Commander’s intelligence requirements and to deliver collection and force protection recommendations.
- Directed the execution of a biometrics collection program utilized in force protection and base access control.
- Ensured potential sources of intelligence were properly determined and presented to the intelligence collectors of conventional military forces, special operations forces, and national-level intelligence agencies operating in the area.
JOINT TASK FORCE / LOCKHEED MARTIN- NAVAL BASE
Senior Counter-Terrorism Analyst/Interrogator/Debriefer
- Rendered supervision in the development of intelligence exploitation guidance and interrogation strategies for the Joint Task Force Guantanamo.
- Took full accountability in coordinating and deconflicting interrogation operations with other national intelligence and law enforcement agencies.
- Supported the development of cooperative interrogation and exploitation strategies to address the needs of each law-enforcement of intelligence agency represented.
- Facilitated interrogations of detainees, and supervised and mentored subordinate interrogators.
- Drafted and revised daily time-sensitive intelligence reports.
- Created weekly intelligence-based assessments for use by senior task force leadership and national-level decision makers.
UNITED STATES ARMY-VARIOUS LOCATIONS, INCLUDING FORT BRAGG, NC, USA; HAITI; EGYPT; AND RUSSIA
Interrogator/Counterintelligence Source Handler
WESTERN INVESTIGATIONS, City, State
XYZ COLLEGE, City, State
ABC SCHOOL DISTRICT, TX, USA
Bachelor of Science in Physics/Mathematics (2010)
BCD UNIVERSITY- HUNTSVILLE, TX
Graduated cum laude | 4 Semesters on Dean’s List
4 Faculty-Awarded Scholarships | Department Chair Scholarship
Intermediate Diploma in Arabic (2000)
DEF INSTITUTE-MONTEREY, CA
Graduated cum laude | Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT) Results: 3/3 Reading, 3/3 Listening,
2+/3 Speaking | Award for Outstanding Graduate
Counterintelligence Analytic Methods Course, Joint MI Training Center: 2017
Joint Source Validation Course
Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Training, Joint Center of Excellence (HT-JCOE): 2017
Joint Interrogation Certification Course
Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Training-Joint Center of Excellence (HT-JCOE): 2016
Biometrics Analytical Toolset Instructor Qualification Course
U.S. Army Intelligence Training Center: 2015
Foreign Military Intelligence Collection Activity (FORMICA) Course
U.S. Army Intelligence Training Center: 2004
Neurolinguistics Course, U.S. ArmyJohn F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center: 2004
United Kingdom Military Interrogation Course, Joint Service Interrogation Organization: 2003
Laboratory for Scientific Interrogation (LSI): 2003
Laboratory for Scientific Interrogation (LSI) Scientific Content Analysis Course: 2003
97 E (Interrogator)-Military Occupational Specialty (MOS), U.S. Army Intelligence Training Center: 2002
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Army Achievement Medals (4)
- Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal
- Army Commendation Medal
- National Defense Service Ribbon
- Army Service Ribbon
- Good Conduct Medal
Department of Defense – Intelligence Professional for both military and civilian affairs