Phone # / Cell Phone #
Senior Customer Service Representative
Detailed-oriented and self-motivated professional offering easily transferable skills and extensive experience in customer service and client relations management. Equipped with dedication to superior service and track record of success in attaining customer satisfaction. Trustworthy, reliable, and hardworking; eager to undertake professional challenges and intensely committed toward getting the job done to achieve favorable results. Excellent communicator with superior decision-making and problem-solving techniques; able to communicate effectively with internal partners and external clients. Recognized as a strong leader and team player; effective in working within fast-paced environments. Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook), WordPerfect, AS/400, 10 key by touch, proficient typing, and the Internet for research.
- Organizational Development
- Project Coordination/Management
- Administrative Management
- Leadership and Team Building
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Strong Analytical Abilities
Aquatic (Lasco Bathware) | Dallas,TX | 2011-Present
Lead Customer Service Representative | 2016–Present
- Facilitated training and provided leadership and information to the other CSRs;
- Functioned as a point of contact on escalated client issues to ensure customer satisfaction and retention;
- Coordinated job quotes such as special pricing given to large quantity jobs;
- Served as the primary point of contact and only representative in possess exceptional skills in high-end product;
- Self-trained specialist on parts for equipment which resulted in becoming the point of contact for internal partners;
- Acknowledged as Employee of the Month five times within a two-year period.
Customer Service Representative | 2012–2016
- Performed various administrative tasks which includes filing, faxing, and handling all aspects associated with order processing using AS 400;
- Provided quality assurance on wholesale orders;
- Immediately responded to customer’s inquiries about pricing and other information about the product i8n a timely manner using appropriate medium based on request and handled inquiry until completion;
- Provided sales, promotional info, new product info, and any other info needed to Sales representative;
- Monitored and coordinated invoicing and shipping functions;
- Coordinated multiple plant production schedules, inventories, and delivery schedules in order to expedite complex customer orders;
- Prepared daily and weekly reports; tracked and monitored data for trend analysis and review;
- Expedited orders by request through production and fleet.
Proofer | 2011–2012
- Recognized as the first person to assume proofer position to streamline job processes;
- Ensured accurate entering of sales order of the wholesaler.
File Clerk | 2011
- Performed filing, faxing, sorting the orders and submitted to the respective CSR;
- Functioned as receptionist answering and directing calls, filing sales rep invoices, and mailing while the receptionist was on her break.
Administrative Assistant (2002)
Wright Career College | Oklahoma City,OK
The Court ReportingInstituteofDallas | Dallas,TX
Ed Foreman’s “Positive Thinking”
Fred Pryor’s “Proofreading/Administrative Supervisory Communication Techniques”