Social Media Manager Resume Examples
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Proactive, competitive, and highly organized professional with comprehensive years of hands-on experience in event marketing management, operations management, VIP hosting, public relations, and social media marketing within the entertainment industry. Audience-focused; interested in pursuing a challenging management position that would offer the opportunity to effectively utilize knowledge and skills in providing both traditional and emerging social media marketing (online/offline). Able to integrate brand messages across multiple channels (print, direct mails, e-mail, advertisements, and social network).
- Exceptional analytic, presentation, negotiation, and communication skills; expert at building top-producing relationships with customers and business partners.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as exceptional talent in planning, decision-making, problem solving, and exceeding customer satisfaction.
- Strong track record of success in the field of marketing, public relations and social media, strategic planning, execution of events, web and multiple project, media planning and buying, research, as well as managing design, development, production, implementation process, and building public relations.
- In-depth knowledge in conducting market research and devising effective sales strategies to identify and maximize opportunities to increase overall efficiency and company profitability.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and QuickBooks.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Utilized radio, website, and grass roots marketing for advertisement as well as social media networking, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare, YouTube, and others.
- Oversaw overall aspects of development, marketing, production, event hosting, and execution of strategic plans for exclusive VIP events, including Kandy Kruise, Kandy Vegas, and Playboy Mansion events (Kandy Masquerade, Kandyland, and Kandy Halloween).
- Promoted and sold tickets, cabanas, and drive-on passes for all events.
- Organized event themes and signature events in order to create a compelling and thriving social schedule.
- Identified and resolved customer issues to secure customer loyalty, complete satisfaction, and return business.
- Booked table reservations and bottle service for all nightclub venues and restaurants.
- Established rapport with prospective clients to develop and maintain client base for each venue in order to effectively market each venue properly.
- Effectively utilized various resources and online social networking tools to generate business contacts.
- Provided oversight and supervision to staff of nine employees in two separate departments.
- Strategically planned, developed, and executed new operations and new and existing accounts.
- Functioned as DJ and rendered services on various events, including weddings, birthday parties, nightclubs, and other special event.
- Received recognition as top performing representative for exceeding sales quota and performance.
- Ensured customer satisfaction was achieved through consistent follow-ups on current accounts.
VIP Host | Company Wxyz, Beverly Hills, CA
Independent VIP Host | Company Rstu, Various LocationsLOCATIONS
VIP Host | Company Pqrs, Los Angeles, CA
Sales Representative | Company Lmno, Cerritos, CA
Marketing and Operational Manager | Company Klmn., Worcester, MA
DJ / Marketing |COMPANY EFG, WORCESTER, MA
Sales Representative | Defg Stores, Newington, CT
Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Entrepreneurship (2014)
XYZ University, New Britain, CT
Outside Marketer and Representative | XOMAD ORGANIZATION