Phone # / Cell Phone #
SOFTWARE INTEGRATION ANALYST
Software Development | Systems Integration and Architectures
Results-driven, innovative, and quality-focused professional with 12 years of experience in programming analysis in the IT industry, 6 years in enterprise application integration (eGate, JCAPS, BizTalk), 5 years in laboratory middleware system (Data Innovations Instrument Manager), 3 years in quality control data management for clinical diagnostics (Bio-Rad Unity Real Time), and 6 years in healthcare and life science industry.
- Equipped with solid knowledge of HL7, ASTM, XML and X12 with proven adeptness in the design, development, testing, and implementation of EAI interface solutions, applicable to any industry.
- Well-versed on the needs of users and experienced in working with business requirements analysts/subject matter experts to identify and understand requirements.
- Adept in working with database management systems Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle, with the ability to develop, configure, and implemented HL7, X12, and XML interfaces.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills in integration design and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in the Interface development between Clinical Trial Protocol Management System and LIS.
- Experienced with all phases of interface, development and testing, from creation to implementation.
CLEARSTONE CENTRAL LABORATORIES (formerly MDS Pharma Services Central Labs)
Interface Developer, Mississauga, ON | Nov 2010-Present
Recognized as one of the key interface developers in the company having successfully implemented more than 15 interfaces between different laboratory systems, delivering quality integration outputs on time and beyond client expectations.
Spearhead the proper analysis, design, and maintenance of interfaces; involved in the development of code and scripts to formulate HL7. XML, ASTM interfaces between Protocol Management System (Apollo) and Laboratory Information System (Instrument Manager). Evaluate and document customer requirements and business workflows for integration of external laboratory systems (HL7, non-HL7 Interface, X12, ASTM, XML interfaces). Supervise the conduct and documentation of interface gap analysis, configuration, and testing of new interfaces between healthcare groups.
- Interface Development between Centrelinx Clinical Trail System and Interface Manager using BizTalk Server 2018.
- Laboratory Middleware System Implementation as instrument manager.
- Apollo, interface between Apollo Clinical Trial Management System and partner/affiliate laboratories-analyzed and developed result processing of affiliate laboratories.
- Department of Health (FL) Laboratory and Micro Report Interface (IRLFL DOH)-developed and evaluated MEDITECH to send laboratory and micro reports to eGate in Flat file format. eGate then process these files and transform them to HL7 format, then send to Secure FTP server of the Department of Health Florida.
- Sunlife HL7 Results only Interface (IRLFL Sunlife)-played a key role to create, assess, and test the implementation of HL7 Results only Interface between MEDITECH and Sunlife system.
- Concord eHealth Monitoring System-administered the e-Health monitoring system, including gathering required elements, discover results interpretation, configuration information management, resources organization, reports and Live health tools generation, management of report generation, processes discovery, and database management task.
- X12 Interface (METS) interface between Antrim and MVP-developed, tested, and implemented the following transactions: 837, 270, 271, and 277.
- HL7 Order and Result interface (OIRO) between Atlas LabWorks and MEDITECH LIS-performed gap analysis and designed how eGate picks up orders from Atlas using batch eway and sends to MEDITECH. MEDITECH then processes the orders and sends the results back to eGate, which then sends the result back to Atlas.
- Billing System (IRLFL) interface between MEDITECH LIS and Antrim Billing system-eGate receives billing files in flat file format, interacts with SQL Server database, then transforms the message format to HL7 format and FTP it to Antrim system. I was responsible to create stored procedures, ETD and collaboration rule related to that.
- Setting up Alert agent, SNMP Agent and configuring Notification.tsc-handled the configuration of the Alert agent and modified the Notification.tsc to be used in notifying support person, depending on the criticality of the problem. Modified the default notification.tsc file enabling other alert channels and used 3 datamap files to enhance the logic in routing an alert when it is generated by eGate.
- Common Services (MDSCS)-designed and tested the program that receives archive and error message from different schemas through JMS Queues; process messages, storing archiving messages to files, inserting appropriate information into SQL Server tables and processing errors send out alerts as an e-mail to notify support person for problems.
- San Vision Technology (New York City, NY) from February 2008 to September 2010 (e-Gate environment).
- Department of Health Services, SD – HIPAA Compliance from April 2009 to September 2010 (e-Gate 22.214.171.124 (IQ, eWay, BOB, Collaboration Rules), MONK-involved in the analysis, design, architecture, defining security for HIPAA Gap Analysis, assessment and compliance as well as creating, analyzing, testing and implementing e-GATE project (Pilot) for DHS using MONK, e-Way, BOB, and IQ’s; adhering to X12N standards with Legacy system. Integrated e-way adapters for database access, retrieval, and update.
- Department of Health Services, MN – HIPAA Compliance from December 2008 to March 2009-wrote functional specifications for HIPAA compliance.
- Generation Control System (GSC) (Dallas TX) from April 2008 to November 2008 -handled the configuration of Event type, Event type definitions, IQ, e-Way, Collaborations.
- American International Group (AIG), eQuic from April 2007 to January 2008 -utilized ASP, VBScript, and HTML for design and development of eQuic, a web-based application for AIG insurance underwriters.
- Citibank e-biller Service from May 2006 to February 2007 -developed and tested the project using HTML, VBScript, and ASP.
- Commercial Account Receivable Management System (CARMS) SI-TEL (India) from February 2004 to December 2005. Developed following modules, including return of the deposit with interest and any other credit obligation to the customer, customer’s final settlement or closure of an account.
- Stock Maintenance System, S.B.INTERNATIONAL LIMITED (India) from May 2004 to January 2004 -developed receiving and issuing of materials, generating purchase order and stock using CICS, COBOL, DB2, MVS, and JCL.
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering
GULBARGA UNIVERSITY, Gulbarga, Karnataka, India
Training: BizTalk Server 2018, SeeBeyond eGate 4.5.3
Languages: C#, VB6, VB.NET, COBOL, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle Database 11g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2008/2000/6.5
Operating Systems: Windows 2008/2003/2000/NT4,Windows 95/98/Me/XP, DOS-3.0 thru 6.2, MS Windows 3.1
Integration Packages: SeeBeyond (e*Gate 4.x), JCAPS, BizTalk Server (2006, 2010)
Package & Utilities: Visio 5.0, MS Word 2000, MS Excel, MS Project