Vice President of Equity Sales Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Vice President of Equity Sales
Hands-on leader, enthusiastic networker, and sales management professional with proven track record of success in implementing innovative strategies and boosting organizational profitability through high-impact sales in both domestic and international field. Possess entrepreneurial outlook with mastery of sales techniques, strategies for building a strong client base, and systems that fosters customer satisfaction. Competent in developing and implementing effective sales, and financial plans, initiatives, and techniques that yield outstanding results. Experienced in overseeing new business, diverse customers, product launches and business retention. Skilled at executing methods and ensuring arrangements to secure the best value and continuous improvement on behalf of client.
Closing and Negotiations
Leadership and Team Building
New Business Development
Customer Service Management
Key Account Management
Strategic and Tactical Planning
COMPANY ABC, IRVINE, CA, USA
Outside Sales Director | 2010-Present
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with decision makers at private physician practices and hospitals across the country.
- Conceptualize and implement sales strategy to establish rapport with physicians and educate them on the clinical and financial benefits of Patient Home Monitoring PHM.
COMPANY EFG, HONG KONG, CHINA
Vice President (Equity and Derivatives Sales) | 2007-2010
- Hand selected by the founder of Tora Trading to lead the firms expansion into Southeast Asia
- Responsible for building relationships with key accounts across Asia and directing the development of the sales and trading desk in Hong Kong.
- Played a leadership role in administering Asia outsourced trading coverage for hedge funds and mutual funds, generating over a million dollars in commissions to the firm.
- Developed and applied specialized knowledge of market nuances specific to the Asia Pacific region, gaining extensive multi-asset class experience.
- Served as an advocator of Tora’s multi-broker, multi product electronic trading platform to hedge funds, mutual funds, and prop desks across Southeast Asia.
COMPANY HIJ, NEW YORK, NY, USA
Vice President (Equity Sales) | 2005-2007
- Initiated the domestic and international (Asia) cash equity implementation, as well as the promotion of algorithmic and direct market access solutions.
- Conducted extensive market research and analysis while developing and maintaining long-term relationships with institutional clients and large hedge funds.
COMPANY JKL, BOSTON, MA, USA
Professional Healthcare Sales Representative | 2002-2005
- Utilized comprehensive product knowledge and outstanding customer service expertise in handling more than 400 accounts.
- Identified and trained advocates among specialists and strategic thought leaders who could function as speakers on the disease states treatable with Pfizer products.
- Effectively managed business volume of more than $26M as a vital member of a five-person team.
- Earned the District Sales Representative of the Year award for the Boston district in 2003 and 2004 for outstanding performance in increasing sales within a competitive and changing market.
- Remarkably surpassed sales goals and objectives by selling and promoting product features and benefits to targeted physicians and hospitals in assigned territories.
- Successfully completed all phases of the Pfizer extensive sales training.
Bachelor of Science in Business Finance, Minor in The Development of Western Civilization | 2002
PQRS COLLEGE, PROVIDENCE, RI, USA
Finance and Australian Studies (16 Credits) | 2001
MNOP UNIVERSITY, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
Series 7 and Series 63
Paper 1, Paper 2 (RO), and Paper 3 (RO)