Phone # / Cell Phone #
CALL CENTER DIRECTOR
Innovative, diligent, and results-driven professional, with more than 15 years of experience in overall call center operations focused on meeting and exceeding company goals while maintaining excellent customer service. Possess proven record of success in leading technology initiatives and streamlining existing business operations to gain and ensure profitability. Consistently recognized for superior performance and creative problem-solving abilities. Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of business and operations processes. Analytical thinker with well-developed team leadership and supervisory adeptness as well as solid communication and interpersonal skills. Accustomed to developing effective client relations and ensuring total customer satisfaction.
- General and Operation Management
- Strategic Planning and Development
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Organizational Needs Assessment
- Employee Performance Evaluation
- Conflict Resolution
- Vendor Management
- Project Management
- Handbook Development
- Customer Relations and Retention
- Product, Performance, and Market Optimization
- Performance Tracking and Reporting
- Leadership and Team Building
- Training, Mentoring, and Coaching
Technical Skills: Windows XP, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Kana, Cisco, Avaya, Lawson
Typing Speed: 75 WPM
The College Board | New York, NY and Reston, VA | 2010-2018
Associate Director, Assistant Director, Call Center Supervisor, and Call Center Associate
- Utilized best practices in overseeing daily operations of a corporate call center, offering 25 to 30 programs and services, while monitoring calls and e-mails for accuracy and quality assurance.
- Displayed unsurpassed leadership and guidance in managing a staff of 10 to 20 call center associates, proficiently handling 80 to 120 calls per day.
- Ensured strict compliance with established policies and business procedures by coordinating key College Board programs as well as collaborating with partners within the customer service sites.
- Conceptualized and adopted innovative ideas in handling projects to align with both call center and program goals and objectives as well as in developing and implementing standardized training manual to improve call center efficiency.
- Identified and recommended training opportunities by evaluating employee performance.
- Led all initiatives in recognizing and executing call center process improvements as well as operations improvements.
- Exemplified versatility and multitasking skills in performing diverse tasks, such as hiring and training new call center associates, along with supervising quality control initiatives by monitoring phone calls and e-mails to significantly meet all quality standards.
- Planned and directed operations related to online transactions, including fulfillment, catalog manager, and finance.
- Guaranteed timely and proper distribution of materials through close interaction with logistics.
- Proficiently addressed all call center issues and general customer service questions, escalating matters as main point of contact.
- Rendered efficient service in coaching call center associates on policies and procedures related to the call center and other departments within the organization.
- Led all initiatives in writing valuable training manual.
New York City Employees’ Retirement System (NYCERS) | Brooklyn, NY | 2009-2010
Assistant Retirement Benefits Examiner
- Played a key role in successfully negotiating and explaining terms of retirement, pension, and loan agreements to retirement system members; handled and addressed 40 member calls and approximately 60 daily walk-in requests.
- Rendered efficient service in reviewing and processing member request documentation as well as in preparing and presenting productions reports to upper management.
- Performed well as a liaison between various pension department managers and members.
- Demonstrated exemplary performance in managing member voice request system.
Verizon | Jamaica, NY | 2002-2009
- Provided hands-on management and resolution to high-level customer service issues.
- Retained customers and avoided attrition through application of sound negotiation and superior problem-solving skills.
- Acted as an agent during peak periods of incoming call volume.
Customer Sales and Service Representative
- Delivered quality service to 120 to 150 customers daily using queued call system in a fast-paced call center environment.
- Assumed a primary role in maintaining and updating customer accounts as well as in preparing and processing customer orders.
- Reinforced company procedures and inquiries through effective coaching and mentoring of colleagues.
- Took part in providing valuable training to new customer sales and service representatives.
- Produced and submitted comprehensive sales reports to upper management.
Master of Business Administration in Business Management | In Progress (Expected Completion: 2020)
Strayer University | Ashburn, VA
Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership | 2016
Fordham University | New York, NY
Management Training, The Learning Tree | Reston, VA