Call Center Professional Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Highly motivated, reliable and seasoned manager with more than 10 years of extensive experience in customer service, sales, program and account management. Adept at providing expert direction of client services and operations to ensure quality customer service and sales success.
- Effective leader, with exceptional mentoring skills, able to build trust and effectively motivate contributors to perform at their best, resulting in project and company success.
- Extraordinary communication and presentation skills resulting in strong cross functional collaboration and partnership.
- Accustomed to producing high quality results amidst stress-filled, deadline-based environments.
- Extremely productive and hardworking, consistently entrusted to handle increasingly progressive and complex responsibilities.
- Versatile and flexible, skilled at handling multiple and complex projects to meet budget and time responsibilities.
- Proficient in all facets of call center operations, including telephony, routing, intelligent routing, screen pops, screen scrapes and reporting.
LEADERSHIP AND SUPERVISION
- Skilled at leading diverse teams from direct and remote locations.
- Experienced leadership in recruitment, hiring and all aspects of performance and client management.
- Adept at mentoring all levels of staff resulting in strong, well-organized and skilled teams.
- Expert oversight on client services and operations teams.
ACCOUNT AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Extensively capable in planning and overseeing the implementation of new campaigns as well as changes to current, including client meetings, business requirements, testing and delivery sign off.
- Expert in analyzing statistical data to ensure service level and sales success.
- Adept in conceptualization, development and management of robust project plans from start to completion, having completed the RMC Project Management Course.
- Effective in establishing strong and sustained client partnerships.
- Keen in ensuring that client requirements/goals are effectively communicated, understood and implemented.
- Excellent in utilizing partnering skills with entire client support team for complete project success.
- Exceptional in bringing internal, external and client departments together to ensure a partnership environment that surpasses goals and requirements for all involved.
Program Manager | JKL TECHNOLOGIES ▪ Houston, TX | 2016–2018
- Led the team that produced 15% increase in sales with a 16% increase in quality during the same time frame on the AT&T project.
- Increased FTE from 115 to 192, FCR by 20% and product stick rate by 15% in the 1st four months.
- Restructured Training and Quality Assurance departments which resulted in a 20% increase in new agent productivity over the first 90 days.
Client Services Program Manager | KLM MANAGEMENT GROUP ▪ Spokane, WA | 2007–2016
- Led a team of Account Managers that facilitated the successful set up and management of current and new clients that include Bank of America, General Electric, American Red Cross, Physicians Mutual, Cablevision, and Supervalu.
- Presented client services overview at sales presentations to potential clients.
Account Manager| KLM MANAGEMENT GROUP ▪ Spokane, WA | 2007–2008
- Liaison between client and all internal departments to ensure project success.
- Managed the coordination of client and internal meetings.
- Developed and implemented invoice procedures, internal and external reports needed to ensure effective program management.