Customer Service Representative Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Highly dependable, patient-focused, and results-driven professional, with more than 10 years of experience in customer service and sales. Outgoing with pleasant demeanor for patients, with excellent communication skills; accustomed to dealing effectively with individuals from all levels and easily establish strong and positive customer relations. Reliable team player; able to complete tasks efficiently and carry out instructions with proven success in increasing sales and profitability. Proficient in Mac and Windows PC; Outlook, Lotus Notes, and Microsoft Word.
Key Skills include:
Administrative Support | Customer Service | Office Management | Marketing | Sales and New Business Development
Customer Service Representative ABCD INC., LLC ▪ Lawrenceville, GA | 2013–2017
A leader in virtual, laboratory electronic research notebooks.
- Client Relations: Provided technical assistance on electronic laboratory notebook technical issues to college students and professors. Conducted negotiation with new and existing customers to agree on pricing.
- Marketing: Promoted NoteBookMaker software to universities and biotechnology companies by implementing various marketing strategies including setting up and attending trade shows.
Customer Service Representative | BCD PAPER CO., ▪ Stamford, CT | 2008–2013
A global leader in the coated fine paper business producing 16.4 million tons of paper in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Sales & Business Development: Established new business through inside sales and periodic outside sales in the East and West Coast regions. Handled the daily sales operations covering all grades, pricing, quotes, forecasting, and customer database. Provided support to the sales team and participated in team efforts resulting to 8% increase in sales for Merchant National Accounts Division.
- Reporting and Customer Service: Researched, assessed, and reported market conditions and trends within the paper industry that helped determine competitive price quotes as well as details on special pricing, order placements, trim issues, and shipments for better customer service and increased profits. Conducted proactive follow-up on special requests to sustain positive customer relations.
- Successfully improved sales performance and streamlined sales processes for 3 divisions by developing new price guidelines on import and domestic paper grades.Drove the significant reduction in internal conflicts and avoided the duplication of quotation for the same business by integrating a customer list that come from 3 sales divisions in North America.
- Selected by the management as one of the five employees to attend the company’s prestigious sales and marketing paper program in Düsseldorf Germany 2001.
Regional Sales Service Representative | Cde, Inc. ▪ Westport, CT | 2005–2008
North America’s largest producer of coated paper and Super Calendar printing papers, as well as leading manufacturer of specialty papers, which was acquired by Stora Enso in 2008.
- Sales: Prospected and acquired new business opportunities through annual sales calls and constant follow-up, in collaboration with Eastern Region sales manager.
- Pricing: Managed price quotations on domestic paper grades to merchants, brokers, and end users in the Eastern Region of the United States.
- Recognized for achieving high level of satisfaction in handling incoming customer calls.
- Made significant contributions in the successful promotion of regional product sales through booth set ups and participation to trade shows.
Sales Assistant | Def Enterprises Inc. ▪ Stamford, CT | 2013
A Canadian pulp and paper company and fully integrated North American forest products company specializing in coated paper; acquired by Consolidated Papers, Inc. in 2005.
- Customer Service/Client Relations: Established and sustained strong and lasting customer relationships; facilitated smooth transition and retain existing customers from Repap Enterprises Inc. to Consolidated Papers Inc. Provided competitive price quotes and availability of paper grades for catalogs and magazines.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Minor in Marketing: 2004| EFG University ▪ Waterbury, CT